:URGENT: PC won't power on

Go to solution Solved by Zeke_,
5 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

If you are 100% sure that the cable from the wall to the PSU has power and all connections are made, then either the PSU has gone bad or the motherboard has.

Oh my god I'm such an idiot.....my power switch and power led were switched around......thanks for the help though lmao

So I just barely opened my PC to fix some cables so it looked better through my window and now it refuses to turn on. Yes my power supply switch is on and everything is plugged in tight. I'm not sure what to do.

#BudgetMasterRace

CPU: Pentium G4560  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz  CASE: NZXT S340  POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 500B MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H  STORAGE: 1tb Wd Blue 7200rpm hdd  MOUSE: Redragon M711 Cobra Chroma RGB 

KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe  MICROPHONE: Blue Snowball  DISPLAY: Dell S2440L 1080p 60hz  HEADPHONES: Audio Technica ATH-M30X's

6 minutes ago, Zeke_ said:

So I just barely opened my PC to fix some cables so it looked better through my window and now it refuses to turn on. Yes my power supply switch is on and everything is plugged in tight. I'm not sure what to do.

Doublecheck the 24 pin and 4 pin CPU power.

If it's a connection issue it will be one of them.  

Do you get anything?  Lights, a click noise? Anything?

1 minute ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Doublecheck the 24 pin and 4 pin CPU power.

If it's a connection issue it will be one of them.  

Do you get anything?  Lights, a click noise? Anything?

I've just checked those, didn't get any lights, sounds, nothing.

#BudgetMasterRace

CPU: Pentium G4560  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz  CASE: NZXT S340  POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 500B MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H  STORAGE: 1tb Wd Blue 7200rpm hdd  MOUSE: Redragon M711 Cobra Chroma RGB 

KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe  MICROPHONE: Blue Snowball  DISPLAY: Dell S2440L 1080p 60hz  HEADPHONES: Audio Technica ATH-M30X's

If you are 100% sure that the cable from the wall to the PSU has power and all connections are made, then either the PSU has gone bad or the motherboard has.

5 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Oh my god I'm such an idiot.....my power switch and power led were switched around......thanks for the help though lmao

#BudgetMasterRace