ASUS GL504GM thermal/power problems

Hi guys,
This is just a heads-up thread...
I bought a GL504GM, I7 8750h, 1060 6GB, 16Gb RAM, couple of days ago... I did extensive testing of it's hardware and had to return it because it is useless. Really. I bought it for 3D modelling and rendering, and for some very light gaming. In short, this thing cannot run WoT and it's a gaming laptop?! FPS drops are horrific, the game is unplayable, and using a render engine that utilizes 12 cores at 100% load, the CPU throttles down to 800MHz. This thing just doesn't work I'm afraid. If I wanted a 800MHz clock, I would have bought a 1999 Pentium 3! How can my old G74S work without a glitch under full load of rendering, modeling and gaming for seven years?  And it's still at 70°C under full load, never missed a beat and is quiet as a nun. 
This laptop thermally throttles within 1 minute of starting a render, as soon as it's CPU reaches 91°C. I bought it for work as well as gaming. After more research I've come to a conclusion that GPU doesn't thermal throttle since it's at 70-75°C, but power adapter cannot deliver enough current so it overheats and it's thermal protection kicks in or something similar happens. Could this be possible? 
Or is GPU throttling as well as CPU? This laptop really shouldn't be sold in this state!
Gl504 has a design flaw as well, it's too close to the surface it's sitting on. When you lift the display side by 10 mm, temp drops by 6-10°C! Cooling vents on the bottom are in the wrong place. The noise it makes is unacceptable. Seriously. My girlfriend came from the other room the other day saying: "WTF is that? I thought it was raining outside! If this thing is going to produce this much noise while rendering, you're working in another room!" :))) Really, it's so loud, it makes you uncomfortable after a while. Not to mention the impossibility of taking this thing to a meeting or school.
Before you all try to help me with advice, I tried everything that you can find in similar threads here, or anywhere else for that matter. Unfortunately I cannot use it, it's not working as it should.  A 2K$ laptop that's good only for surfing the web and watching video. That's how they should market this POS. 
One good thing about this laptop are the speakers, they are amazing! They shake the table under the laptop, so much power! Nice bass, nice clarity and stereo image! Excellent!
 Attached you'll find graphs.
BTW, you can help me! Please recommend a laptop that has i7 8750h that can handle 12 core 100% workload without throttling. Up to 2500$ If there are any... Cheers!

At 720p with refresh rate 60Hz.gif

CPU throttling rendering.gif

Flat on table.gif

Playing WoT.gif

Raised 10mm.gif

Raised medium settings WoT.gif

WOT old ASUS.gif

That's why I seldom recommend Asus laptops in this forum. Why don't you ask for recommendations first before buying?

And yes, this model has mediocre cooling

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Sorry I forgot to explain the graphs...

1. Playing WoT at 720p @ 60Hz, laptop is raised 10 mm of the table.

2. CPU throttling while trying to render a 3D model, laptop is raised 10 mm of the table.

3. Playing WoT at 1080p @ 144Hz, laptop is flat on the table.

4. Playing WoT at 1080p @ 144Hz, laptop is raised 10 mm of the table.

5. Playing WoT at 1080p @ 144Hz, from cold state, you can see when it starts to throttle, laptop is raised 10 mm of the table.

6. Playing WoT at 1080p @ 144Hz,  on medium graphic settings, laptop is raised 10 mm of the table.

7. Playing WoT at 1080p @ 60Hz on high settings on my old ASUS G74S, flat on the table and quiet.

5 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

That's why I seldom recommend Asus laptops in this forum. Why don't you ask for recommendations first before buying?

And yes, this model has mediocre cooling

You know why I bought it? Because of my old ASUS G74S that's still perfect. I thought ASUS was on top of their game.

55 minutes ago, Vela_ZG said:

I thought ASUS was on top of their game.

They have many horror stores. The new products like GL503/703 (CFL-H) and Zephyrus M are OK but have their own issues too.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128