Titanfall 2 (PC, Origin)

Anyone play titanfall 2 on PC? The multiplayer is super fun. 

As I described it to friends:

Spoiler

You run around with a jet pack and fuck people up parkouring in FPS & then you get a titan falling from the sky and then you get in it and fuck more things up & then you can get out, jump on the enemy titan & throw a grenade in it whilst your titan goes into autopilot and fucks shit up and then you jump back into yours 

I just started playing multiplayer, but I beat the game like 3 times; it’s so fun & it’s just nonstop action. It’d be fun to party up. My Origin ID is hislttleczn

No h8rz plz. 

Edit; if you don’t have the game, picture mirrors edge with a the double jump from doom with the combat of call of duty with the multiplayer version of Halo 5’s war zone with the added part of mechassault just thrown in. And then take the call of duty modern warfare 2 customizability, custom classes, badge banner thing & unlocks but also your titan and guns have levels too. THEN.... you also get to choose a power up. Also there’s unlimited ammo so nothing is slowing you down or taking you from the action. 

22 minutes ago, fpo said:

Anyone play titanfall 2 on PC? The multiplayer is super fun. 

As I described it to friends:

Reveal hidden contents

You run around with a jet pack and fuck people up parkouring in FPS & then you get a titan falling from the sky and then you get in it and fuck more things up & then you can get out, jump on the enemy titan & throw a grenade in it whilst your titan goes into autopilot and fucks shit up and then you jump back into yours 

I just started playing multiplayer, but I beat the game like 3 times; it’s so fun & it’s just nonstop action. It’d be fun to party up. My Origin ID is hislttleczn

No h8rz plz. 

Edit; if you don’t have the game, picture mirrors edge with a the double jump from doom with the combat of call of duty with the multiplayer version of Halo 5’s war zone with the added part of mechassault just thrown in. And then take the call of duty modern warfare 2 customizability, custom classes, badge banner thing & unlocks but also your titan and guns have levels too. THEN.... you also get to choose a power up. Also there’s unlimited ammo so nothing is slowing you down or taking you from the action. 

I got it on xbox one and I wish they had a program like Playstation does where games can be put on PC. not sure how the xbox os/ windows 10 intercompatibility thing is going yet.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

I got it on xbox one and I wish they had a program like Playstation does where games can be put on PC. not sure how the xbox os/ windows 10 intercompatibility thing is going yet.

Dang! Cross play... why does Xbox not love you? They literally own both platforms... 

i got it on sale on PC for like 6$. Hopefully another sale comes about for you to snag it. 

Just now, fpo said:

Dang! Cross play... why does Xbox not love you? They literally own both platforms... 

i got it on sale on PC for like 6$. Hopefully another sale comes about for you to snag it. 

but me progress

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

but me progerss

Think of it like prestige mode. Also if we team up we’ll just level you up super quick. Here’s a recent game I played:

Spoiler

1D936C13-7F50-49D9-88EB-282452F0CF4D.jpeg.fd68bc85ec005925713baa7a53f406e8.jpeg

You’ll be back in no time! 

2 minutes ago, fpo said:

Think of it like prestige mode. Also if we team up we’ll just level you up super quick. Here’s a recent game I played:

Reveal hidden contents

1D936C13-7F50-49D9-88EB-282452F0CF4D.jpeg.fd68bc85ec005925713baa7a53f406e8.jpeg

You’ll be back in no time! 

well, better fix my rig then. still waiting on ASUS RMA.

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

well, better fix my rig then. still waiting on ASUS RMA.

Hurry before I get bored of the game & play mad max or something. 

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, fasauceome said:

Are you saying that PlayStation and PC are crossplay in titanfall 2? Because I am nearly certain that they are not. 

That being said, I'd totally play some titanfall 2. Beat the campaign, but I haven't played more than 2 online matches. 

1 hour ago, Ildiesalot said:

Are you saying that PlayStation and PC are crossplay in titanfall 2? Because I am nearly certain that they are not. 

That being said, I'd totally play some titanfall 2. Beat the campaign, but I haven't played more than 2 online matches. 

Not sure if PS4 is crossplay or not. I just thought that xbox and PC should because microsoft owns both. 
Add me on Origin & we can play sometime. 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Coast415 said:

Do people still play titanfall 2 on PC? :D

They do. 

Doesnt take long to get a game about any time of day. 

Edited by Coast415
delete the post, im new here. wanted to reply to the guy above.

58 minutes ago, fpo said:

They do. 

Doesnt take long to get a game about any time of day. 

ok ty will download it again! :D

12 minutes ago, Coast415 said:

ok ty will download it again! :D

I’m OP, I can see all your replies lol. 

Also do it! When you reinstall it add me. 

25 minutes ago, fpo said:

I’m OP, I can see all your replies lol. 

Also do it! When you reinstall it add me. 

Oh lol, sorry. Im new to forums.

but whats your orgin? 

Downloading tmw :) 

That time jump wall hopping part confused me until I found out how to do it. Wow, that was great.

Count me in, fpo. I'll have to reinstall it since my previous games drive died. I think my Origin name is Wolfie26