Recommend me good gaming monitor

Jumas548

Recommend me good gaming monitor. Max price is around 200€. It must be 144hz, TN panel, 1ms response time, 1080p, 16:9, 24" and I want to be able to adjust the monitor. I was planning to get AOC G2460PF but one guy said that its not really 144hz. So any suggestions?

What was that guy's argument? You can't market a monitor as 144 Hz and have it not be 144 Hz. They're not selling TVs :P  Can't speak for its quality, as I've never owned this one, but it is a 144 Hz monitor.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

4 hours ago, tikker said:

What was that guy's argument? You can't market a monitor as 144 Hz and have it not be 144 Hz. They're not selling TVs :P  Can't speak for its quality, as I've never owned this one, but it is a 144 Hz monitor.

That AOC is a refresh of another AOC monitor that was advertised for 144 Hz, but actually had a 72 Hz panel that skipped every other frame. Supposedly the revision OP had is fixed, but why even bother taking that risk, ala the old Kingston V300 where you could get an old one with regular NAND, or a new slow one with asynchronous NAND.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

16 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

That AOC is a refresh of another AOC monitor that was advertised for 144 Hz, but actually had a 72 Hz panel that skipped every other frame. Supposedly the revision OP had is fixed, but why even bother taking that risk, ala the old Kingston V300 where you could get an old one with regular NAND, or a new slow one with asynchronous NAND.

Ah, I see. Thanks for pointing that out. That's the last thing we need in the monitor business...

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Just now, tikker said:

Ah, I see. Thanks for pointing that out. That's the last thing we need in the monitor business...

Tikker, that guy who said that thing you quoted, was basically wrong because I was buying the PF, not FQ. lel