HELP ME CHOOSE

@pizzaboard Sadly you're going to get the same answer from most of us. The athlon is a very old processor and the A6 is a bit newer but still very bad compared to modern processors. A better approach than "pick this" is telling us what you want to do with the build. What is your budget? Are the builds you listed prebuilts in a local store or are you wanting to build yourself. With some more info we'll be better able to help you. With what you gave us all you're gonna hear is neither

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

1 hour ago, Jtalk4456 said:

Are the builds you listed prebuilts in a local store or are you wanting to build yourself.

I truly hope OP is not intended to buy those partsw and build the PC ;)

@pizzaboard Both systems are very underpowered compared to today's standards. Unless you can get these systems basically for free, I wouldn't spend any money on it myself.

Perhaps you can tell us what your budget is and what you want to do with the computer?

@Jtalk4456 Yeah we will get it for free and use it for some experiments  (program stuff)  so which one is better?

1 hour ago, pizzaboard said:

@Christophe Corazza Yeah we will get it for free and use it for some experiments  (program stuff)  so which one is better?

I mean... it’s really choosing between ‘absolutely garbage’ and ‘utterly useless’. Can you perhaps tell us what kind of “experiments” you are planning to do? CPU or GPU related?

Nevertheless, I’m more tempted to go for the Fusion A6 3500 & Radeon HD 7750 combo due to their “better” (hahaha LOL) specs.

@Christophe Corazza Thanks. Honestly I won't use it at my current PC cause its quite dangerous because we are testing our newest program that is in prototype stage so based on my research any of that PC mentioned above can run all windows version so thanks for the feedback.

3 minutes ago, pizzaboard said:

@Christophe Corazza Thanks. Honestly I won't use it at my current PC cause its quite dangerous because we are testing our newest program that is in prototype stage so based on my research any of that PC mentioned above can run all windows version so thanks for the feedback.

Good luck with your project! :-)