Should i Enabled or Disable 3D Mark01 Enhancement

Go to solution Solved by NelizMastr,

To render faster on an i5 7th gen (video editing wise), you'd need to install macOS and start using Final Cut Pro :P 

But honestly all you can do is OC the chip to get better performance or lock the turbo speed.

Hey Guys

I have Gigabyte z270x ultragaming mobo.

And in its bios there is option in M.I.T

Miscellaneous Settings of Enabling or Disabling 3DMark01 Enhancement.

Which one should i choose and Why.

Thx in Advance

IMG_20180529_123337.jpg

Out of curiosity I googled for it myself - can still not tell you what it does but the general conses is to keep it off. Actually everybody says to keep it off without explaining why :-)

I would turn it on just to be a snowflake...

Don't quote me on this, but I thought that the 3DMark01 Enhancement simply a setiing that improves the scores you obtain in this benchmark.

I would just keep it disabled, but it's up to you what you want to do with it. As far as I'm aware, it really doesn't affect anything else.

Well, did you buy your badass gaming rig to loop 3DMark01SE all day or not? If no, there's your answer :P 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

my main concern is to get faster render of my i5 7th gen. That's why i asked xD

To render faster on an i5 7th gen (video editing wise), you'd need to install macOS and start using Final Cut Pro :P 

But honestly all you can do is OC the chip to get better performance or lock the turbo speed.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

15 hours ago, NelizMastr said:

Yes Mate i Have OCed my Chip to 4.8Ghz Stable with Hyper 212x CM.

15 hours ago, NelizMastr said:

TBH i Mainly do Render on Max, maya , zbrush and all.

5 hours ago, Tanishq Hooda said:

TBH i Mainly do Render on Max, maya , zbrush and all.

Yeah should be fine. You can't really do much about increasing performance other than jumping to a newer platform.