Windows 10 boots up to a black screen

Well it's frustrating I tried to boot my computer ,everything is normal ,the windows logo pops up and those small dots spin for a while (nearly 5 minutes)and it boots up to a black screen with my mouse cursor on it. And that's it it's there for 45 minutes .

I tried reboot but it didn't work,I tried pressing ctrl+alt+del again it didn't work please help me ?

• 2 weeks later...

You have an entry password ?  If yes, try this :

At the black screen, press the Ctrl key once on an attached physical keyboard. (You won’t see any visible change, but pressing the Ctrl key will place the cursor in the password box that you’re currently not able to see.)

Now type the password of the user that just signed out and press Enter.This will sign you back into Windows and the desktop will appear.

If you failed to sign in because you mistyped the password, press Enter once more. Then retype the password and press Enter."

Starting MS-DOS...

C:\>_

Another way but it very long and complicate, if you don't find any solution, try to open in mode rescue (sometimes is F8 to boot up), after that try to install Windows Keyfinder, but i'm not sure you can install it (mode rescue), but we never know. Be careful, i'm not sure but maybe if the key have use in the past you cannot take again this key. In mode rescue you can, i'm not sure, transfer all your data on a another disk. Finally,  you have to format your windows and reinstall it. This way is your last LAST way if you don't know what you can do. Good luck!

• 1 month later...

CTRL + SHIFT + ESC. 

Go to File -> Run New Task

Type explorer.exe

Press enter