Microsoft Visual C++ error when installing Nvidia drivers

I have a big and weird problem with installing Nvidia Geforce drivers and Geforce Experience.

The installation of Nvidia Geforce drivers (397.93) and geforce experience (3.14.0.139) cant install anything because it askes for the instalation package (vc_runtimeAdditional_x86.msi in a folder from which you can install the product microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x86 Additional Runtime 14.0.24516
See picture)

depending on what version of the C++ runtime i have installed is askes for either a x64 por x86 version of the same runtime but it is always the version 14.0.24516

I tried deleting all the visual C++ programs and reinstalling the latest versions.
I tried having only 2015 versions and only 2017 versions
When installing 2017 versions the installation program also askes for the same file from the 2015 14.0.24516 version (since when does an installer need an older version of another program to install)
I tried cleaning registry with CCleaner
I have the latest windows 10 64 bit updates
I tried selecting all the C++ .msi installation files from the folder C:\ProgramData\Package Cache nothing was the right one because I dont have the required version number

The latest thing I did was look in the windows registry for all the files with the version name 14.0.24516. I found 3 versions:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x64 Additional Runtime - 14.0.24516
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x86 Additional Runtime - 14.0.24516

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 x64 Minimum Runtime - 14.0.24516

As you can see the x86 minimum runtime - 14.0.24516 entry is missing. could this be it!
This is the one it is asking for and this is the only one that has no registry entry.

Please help, I dont have any video card drivers now and cant install them.

Naamloos.png

EDIT!!

I found the problem:
I search the registry for all entries with the numbers 14.0.24516 in it and deleted them (I backed up every change ofcourse) and this did it. So i think that windows was looking for that old version because that was registered and it overwrote the new versions of the program.

Edited by roelversteeg