Cryorig R1 Ultimate unimpressed cooling performance

lttUser1234

I'm using a Intel i7-7820X. I was using a Corsair H100i V2 AIO but the pump broke. I figured with this processor some type of air cooling would be available. Bought the R1 Ultimate and installed. Right now with a ambient of 72 F and fans at 100%, 5% CPU utilization the CPU temp is 35C. Running a CPU benchmark maxes out at about 75 C. I'm worried if I edit something and have a long render the system will overheat. I might just build a custom watercooling loop.

Living Room: HTPC (M1 Mac Mini 8/256) HiFi (Furman Elite-15 PFi > Cambridge 851N > Emotiva A300 > Focal Chora 826) Display (65-inch LG Oled, 22-inch Dell)

Office: Workstation (AMD 3900X, RX5700XT, 32GB) Headphones (Cambridge DacMagic+ > Schiit Lyr 3 > DT 990. 2 Sonos One in Stereo) Display (32-inch Gigabyte)

what kind of workload do you do now? heavy rendering, gaming ect? i would say go back to another aio cooler as from personal expirienc, watter cooling is a pain to maintain

Run aida64 for 15 mins.

Even then thats worse in terms of temps than rendering a video would be.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

Whats the load you tested with? Numbers sound about right, if you are talking about heavier stress tests. How temps were with AIO? How is this "unimpresses"? Are you overclocking or running everything at stock?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv