How to keep Room from getting too hot while gaming

Salsy

I hope this is the right Directory, not really sure where else to put it.

So I recently just got my 1080 Yay (4 months ago) and now summer is coming up, so now that means it going to be really hot at least down here in the south. So does anyone have any ideas on how to keep my room cool while gaming//doing CAD drawings, I would consider keeping my window open but anymore at night that outside temperature is the same as my inside temperature. If anyone does have any ideas please let me know, and no i cant make my house any cooler due to an increased bill.

Specs:

CPU :      Intel I5-7600K @5.2 OC Voltage 1.25

Cooler :  Themaltake water 3.0 (360 Rad)

GPU :      Gigabyte GTX 1080

Edited by Salsy
Left something out

you could duct the exhaust from your pc out the window

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

Just now, Salsy said:

-SNIP-

Promote airflow through the room it will help prevent the temp in the room from rising further with enough ventilation but only way to effective cool down the room would be a mini AC unit. 

4 minutes ago, AntiTrust said:

you could duct the exhaust from your pc out the window

I thought about doing that but then there would be two problems, one being my PC is on the literal opposite side of the room, the ducting would be large and bulking forcing me to move my bed, and two i would have a large gaping hole going out of my window as you can see lol

20180508_012009.jpg

4 minutes ago, W-L said:

Promote airflow through the room it will help prevent the temp in the room from rising further with enough ventilation but only way to effective cool down the room would be a mini AC unit. 

In what ways would you suggest that? just open more doors and stuff?

Just now, Salsy said:

In what ways would you suggest that? just open more doors and stuff?

Depending on the outside temps and house temps if it's colder outside use a fan to bring in fresh air to the room and exhaust it out the door into another part of the home and vice versa if the outside is hotter than the house. It's to promote crossflow through the room to remove the residual heat. 

7 minutes ago, W-L said:

Depending on the outside temps and house temps if it's colder outside use a fan to bring in fresh air to the room and exhaust it out the door into another part of the home and vice versa if the outside is hotter than the house. It's to promote crossflow through the room to remove the residual heat. 

Oh ok thank you :)

5 hours ago, Salsy said:

I thought about doing that but then there would be two problems, one being my PC is on the literal opposite side of the room, the ducting would be large and bulking forcing me to move my bed, and two i would have a large gaping hole going out of my window as you can see lol

20180508_012009.jpg

dude... its the south, surely you have airconditioning?

If not, you can also buy small AC units that just sit under your window and exhaust out the window, thats your best bet.

- snip-

So yes i dont have Enough AC, Basically what happens is that the AC will run and cool the whole floor but my room heats up really high and the AC doesnt respond and i dont really want to increase the cost. But thanks for the suggestion...