Can't get WD Black 3D-NAND to work with Asus Z370-F

Hey guys

I'm new in this forum so hello to everybody :)

I'm building a new machine and have a problem with my SSD. I bought the new 500Gb WD Black 3D-NAND SSD (M.2 2280, PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe) and my mainboard or the Windows 10 installer won't recognize it.

Here are my specs:
Mb: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F

SSD: WD Black 3D-NAND SSD (500Gb)

CPU: i7 8700k

GPU: GTX 660ti

PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro (850 Watt)

dunno what else do you need to know

I have already updated the bios. I tried different things I read in other forums. But to be honest I don't remember every settings I tried. I try to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB Stick I created with the Media Creation Tool.

I have also a HD which is working fine. I already disconected all Sata devices. I set the PCIe mode from x2 to x4 but didn't help.

Do you have an idea what I could do?

So I just did something:

I put the SSD in my older PC and there it worked. I installed Windows 10 in UEFI mode on the SSD and it worked just fine. So the SSD isn‘t broke. 

After that I put the SSD back in my new PC and in the Bios it appears as „Windows Boot Manager“ but it can‘t load windows. Sometimes it crashes sometimes there is the eror code 80004001. But it won‘t load properly.

I tried to boot the windows installer from the usb again but it won‘t recognize the ssd! 

I tried disabeling CSM in the bios. I also changed the OS Type in Secure Boot to Windows UEFI mode. I also cleared all secure boot keys.

The problem comes from the mobo. The ssd works just fine on my Gigabyte Gaming 7 mainboard so what should i change in the bios?

Greetings

Just found a solution for this:

Disabeling Intel Rapid Storage Technology is the key. After that I was able to select this SSD in the windows installer.

A bit sad because I want to create a Raid 0 with other harddrives. But I can mirror those hds in windows 10. 

Because I have two of them laying around and I use this PC for music production only. 660 ti is able to feed a 4k monitor at 60hz. And the prices for new GPUs are way to expensive at the moment :P