Redragon Kumara K552 RGB Software

I recently bought the redragon kumara k552 RGB off amazon but im having trouble finding the software to control the rgb backlight. the product is not on their downloads page and you can only get the manual for it off their website, not the software. no CD or anything in the box. Does anyone know where I could find it or have a copy they could upload?

Desktop: Slick

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600    Motherboard: Asus Prime X470-Pro    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz CL16   GPU: GTX 1080 8GB 

Storage: Samsung PM981 256GB (970 EVO)    PSU: Corsair TX650M   Case: Lian-Li PCO11 Dynamic - White  Fans: Deepcool RF120mm RGB

Peripherals: HP Omen X 35 Ultrawide (3440x1440, 100hz, G-Sync), Logitech g903, mdr-1000x, umc22 + AKG D5, Drevo Blademaster 87K RGB (Gateron Browns)

Laptop: Surface Laptop 2 Platinum - i5 8250u, 8gb ram, 256gb nvme, 13 inch pixelsense touch display

Phone: Huawei Mate 20 pro 128gb Black + iphone 6s 32gb gold

In most cases the keyboard itself controls the back lighting. x key plus y key controls it. Just need to find out which keys control it.

From Amazon Answers:

For the most recent RGB version you have to hit FN+~ twice then FN+ right arrow key to cycle through what color you want (~ will light up with the color currently selected). Then hit FN+~ again when your done picking the colors.(also side note the FN key should be the last one you program since it changes every time you cycle colors.

Sauce

I'm specifically looking for the option that allows me to program certain keys to be backlit (such as the WASD keys) and certain keys to be not. I know that option exists because it was in multiple reviews i watched  before purchasing the keyboard the problem is the the key combo they suggest to enter the programmable mode doesn't seem to work for me and a lot of other people.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600    Motherboard: Asus Prime X470-Pro    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz CL16   GPU: GTX 1080 8GB 

Storage: Samsung PM981 256GB (970 EVO)    PSU: Corsair TX650M   Case: Lian-Li PCO11 Dynamic - White  Fans: Deepcool RF120mm RGB

Peripherals: HP Omen X 35 Ultrawide (3440x1440, 100hz, G-Sync), Logitech g903, mdr-1000x, umc22 + AKG D5, Drevo Blademaster 87K RGB (Gateron Browns)

Laptop: Surface Laptop 2 Platinum - i5 8250u, 8gb ram, 256gb nvme, 13 inch pixelsense touch display

sorry i didnt see the quoted text thanks a lot 

• 1 month later...

Actually, I have found the software that can actually go with this keyboard. You'd have to download it from the Redragon Brazil website. 

https://www.redragon.com.br/software-kumara

This is the direct download for the software.

Select the first option on the download site to download the software in English.

Hopefully this helps you!

:)

On 18/05/2018 at 9:53 PM, LemonJoe said:

Actually, I have found the software that can actually go with this keyboard. You'd have to download it from the Redragon Brazil website. 

Select the first option on the download site to download the software in English.

You are a god. How did you even find it! Thanks soooo much man, I really appreciate it.

• 4 months later...

i have the same problem this guy is legit i can customize easily now 

• 4 weeks later...

On 5/18/2018 at 1:53 PM, LemonJoe said:

LEMONJOE - I legitimately made an account just to THANK YOU. Finally I can utilize this thing to it's full potential!! Why did they make it impossible to find in english??

On 5/19/2018 at 3:53 AM, LemonJoe said:

Thank you for the software + the profile pic.. (I saved the anime girl photo xD)

• 2 months later...

I would also like to add that this software needs to run in Compatibility mode (Windows 8 )

Edited by MixEcoSystem

Just bought this board and am loving it! Thanks for the link!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 6:47 AM, KihyunArikadou said:

Thank you for the software + the profile pic.. (I saved the anime girl photo xD)

On 5/18/2018 at 1:53 PM, LemonJoe said:

i know im late but this link isnt working. I'll download the software but then when I try to open it nothing happens.. please help with this if you can!

Link works for me as of literally right now. There's lighting modes I didn't even know about, and macro support? Jfc this is some value.

On 1/26/2019 at 2:51 AM, Markkai! said:

i know im late but this link isnt working. I'll download the software but then when I try to open it nothing happens.. please help with this if you can!

Check again? If it's still not working i can upload to mediafire and send you a link.

I just went to the Redragon (redragonzone.com) website > support > downloads, aand done.

On 2/4/2019 at 11:09 AM, Zeddex said:

Check again? If it's still not working i can upload to mediafire and send you a link.

sorry can I please get the direct link please. the original link isnt working.

44 minutes ago, chape122.309 said:

sorry can I please get the direct link please. the original link isnt working.

Link works, try again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/19/2018 at 4:53 AM, LemonJoe said:

hi i bought red dragon rudra yesterday and i tried this software but it says that "device is disconnected" i just want to change my keyboard lights into single color is that possible? thank you so much!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

updated so you guys don't have to go to the Brazil website or use any shady links. https://www.redragonzone.com/pages/download it's on the english website now. just search for K552 (or your keyboard) and it should pop up. i checked the download through virustotal and it seems to be safe. obviously you can't be all 100% but if it's coming directly from redragons website, and no ones reported getting infected after installing this, then it's probably safe. hope this helps some people out and saves them the trouble of hunting this little bit of software down.

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2018 at 6:10 PM, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

In most cases the keyboard itself controls the back lighting. x key plus y key controls it. Just need to find out which keys control it.

From Amazon Answers:

Sauce

how i can delete driver ??

6 hours ago, R I I I A N said:

how i can delete driver ??

Uninstall the program like any other program.