Ergonomics - What Am I Doing Wrong?

I've owned my Ergo Chair 2 by Autonomous for about 3 months now & I've had 9 minor spinal adjustments at a local Chiropractor. Yet somehow I'm still in an intolerable amount of pain in my shoulder blades & sometimes lower-middle back. I've shown similar pictures to my Chiropractor & he said the chair looked fine but my upper back was rounded. Ever since then the pain has gotten a little better but not by much, the back stretches he recommended do help but I've realized that it's more because of the movement alone & not really any significant overall progression from the adjustments. I know LTT has made an ergonomics video in the past, which is why in these pictures my arm rests are on their lowest setting, a ½ inch lower than normal. The pain seems worse though & I feel all the more like I'm occasionally falling/hunching forward at times. I'll be raising them & my desk back up to the height I had it at while awaiting replies but I really do need some advice. Do my shoulders look too low? Does anyone else on this forum own my same chair & how is it so far? Does my upper back still look rounded? Could it be the headrest? Someone, anyone help I'm desperate because it appears my doctor doesn't know jack lol, or maybe I'm just impatient & this is gonna take years I don't know :(.

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

I think its the arm placement, couild be too low. Perhaps an adjustable desk that moves up and down. Then you can switch it up, standing, sitting.

28 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

I think its the arm placement, couild be too low. Perhaps an adjustable desk that moves up and down. Then you can switch it up, standing, sitting.

That's the mistake I made when I built this desk out of 2x4's from motorcycle crates & the top from an older free desk. I used those screw leveling steel glider feet & made the legs a given length. So in order to adjust the height & only by an inch or so I must take everything off the desk, get on my hands & knees & slowly adjust each of the 8 feet (2 per leg) independently. I've put it back up to where I had it before these pics but the pain is still there. I know I have snapping scapula syndrome to some degree but it doesn't bother me if I'm moving around or standing up straight.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

22 hours ago, Mike Soda said:

but it doesn't bother me

What bothers me is the Chiropractic procedure, carpal tunnel in the wrist and buddy is snapping my neck. Feels awesome afterwords but fuck dammit. The other thing that bugs me is the fee of $40 for 4 minutes. If anything I will try massage and needles next.

On 4/14/2018 at 5:40 PM, Canada EH said:

What bothers me is the Chiropractic procedure, carpal tunnel in the wrist and buddy is snapping my neck. Feels awesome afterwords but fuck dammit. The other thing that bugs me is the fee of $40 for 4 minutes. If anything I will try massage and needles next.

Mine only charges me $38 but I won't be going to this Chiropractor in the future after my final 10th visit this Thursday. Next time I'll go going to another who's visits only work out to be $32 but are purchased in a 10 adjustment bundle. That office is much more professional so hopefully when I have the money for that I'll get better results.