2 Corsair Lighting node pros. Possible?

Guys, I have a problem.

A while back, I bought a corsair lighting node pro and an extension kit. Together they occupy both the slots on the lighting node pro. Then I bought 3 Corsair HD120 fans for the front and 1 HD140 fan for the exhaust.

This is where the problem began.

When I was thinking about purchasing these fans, the pictures of them on the product display page on amazon, newegg, and ebay all had pictures of the fans displaying stunning rainbow effects. I was severely underwhelmed when I tested out the rudimentary controller that came with the fans. I then found out that through a lighting node pro, or commander pro, you could hook these fans up to one of the led slots and BOOM! It worked. But..... I had to unplug 4 of my corsair lighting strips from one slot. So in the end, I have 4 strips working (1 slot), the fans synchronized with the PC (1 slot), and 4 strips mounted there, just, awkwardly hanging about.

This is what this topic covers.

In order to alleviate the issue, I could buy 1 more corsair lighting node pro, and have enough slots for everything. But I'm not sure how the Corsair Link program would respond to 2 Lighting node pros. Would the program ignore the second one? Would the program recognize them as separate? Would they merge? I honestly have no clue.

Another way I was considering was buying a commander pro, forking over a fortune for such a simple fix. I didn't think that I would come down to spending 60+ dollars to alleviate my issue in the first place...

Help me guys.

Corsair RGB that I have:
3x HD120 RGB fans

1x HD140 RGB fan

1x Corsair Lighting node pro (Brick)

8x Corsair Lighting node pro strips