Not getting any console signal using a splitter to a Predator XB271H

Mishobu

Hello guys, I am having a problem getting a HDMI signal to my monitor Predator XB271H, what I am trying to do is use a HDMI splitter which goes from the console to a Roxio HD capture pro and to the monitor.

I can see from  the Roxio capture software that it works becuase I can see the preview image, I can even control it (but with a 3 sec delay), so when I switch imputs on the monitor I dont receive any signal from the console. Already tried different HDMI cables and different ports on the splitter. Any ideas??

Thanks

This may be completely off base, but it could be a problem with HDCP handshaking within your systems. 

I spend most of my time on Autodesk and Caffe. CAD is great, as long as you know what you're doing.

Watson: Ryzen 7 1800X, 32GB 3000Mhz Dominator Platinum, X370 MSI Pro Carbon, 2x FirePro W9100s, 2x 256GB Samsung 850EVO SSDs, 2x 6TB WD Raid 1 HDDs, Ghetto Custom Cooling and Case, Logitech G910 and G502, 3DConnection SpacePilot Pro, 6x 27" Viewsonic FHD Monitors, 2x 24" Acer FHD Monitors, Windows 10 Pro/Ubuntu 16.04 Dual.

Yes, you can game on FirePro Cards, it's just overkill if you never use it's full abilities. 

Sherlock: 128 Core Render Server (32 Nodes, Matched Core 2 Quads, 8GB DDR2) running HPC Service Pack 1 on Windows Server 2016. Just because, you know, who doesn't want to render in real time? (Plus I don't pay the power bill)

Dont think so, the splitter has integrated HDSC handahake included, tried it with the capture card (which needs that hdsc is deactivated to work) I enabled it and the card worked fine still. Also connecting the console directly to the monitor works, but not if using a splitter/switch/capture card output.