Anyone have any ideas?

Tran
Go to solution Solved by NoRomanBatmansAllowed,

Not sure if there's a setting or something (not too familiar with this stuff).

But you could always go on craigslist/ebay/kijiji to find yourself a used switch or router. It doesn't need to have great specs, but you could connect one end to the Powerline, and the 2 "LAN" ports to your XBOX and PC.

OR, maybe ask TP link support? They might know what's happening.

So recently I got a powerline adapter since my router is not install in my room, I got the TP-LInk Av600 and this comes with 2 ports. It works fine and all but recently I got a 2nd Ethernet cable to plug into my xbox and when I did everything stop working from the adapter, I couldn't connect to anything. Then I unplugged the 2nd cable and everything went back to normal on my PC (which is in the 1st port). Then I switched it around with my Xbox being in the 1 port only and it began to work but the second I plug in a 2nd cable everything stops working. I've attempted to relocated my adapter to another outlet but I still get the same problem. Any suggestions?

Not sure if there's a setting or something (not too familiar with this stuff).

But you could always go on craigslist/ebay/kijiji to find yourself a used switch or router. It doesn't need to have great specs, but you could connect one end to the Powerline, and the 2 "LAN" ports to your XBOX and PC.

OR, maybe ask TP link support? They might know what's happening.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

48 minutes ago, Tran said:

So recently I got a powerline adapter since my router is not install in my room, I got the TP-LInk Av600 and this comes with 2 ports. It works fine and all but recently I got a 2nd Ethernet cable to plug into my xbox and when I did everything stop working from the adapter, I couldn't connect to anything. Then I unplugged the 2nd cable and everything went back to normal on my PC (which is in the 1st port). Then I switched it around with my Xbox being in the 1 port only and it began to work but the second I plug in a 2nd cable everything stops working. I've attempted to relocated my adapter to another outlet but I still get the same problem. Any suggestions?

Most powerline adapters I've seen only include one port on each side as it essentially just acts as a long Ethernet cable via your house wiring. If it has two outputs on one end, that means it has to have a switch built in and I've haven't heard of a powerline and switch all in one. But, as mentioned above, get a switch and plug that directly to the output of the powerline and then your two devices to the switch. IT won't be the best in terms of latency, but hey, could be better than WiFi at least (or worse). 

https://www.tp-link.com/sa/products/details/cat-18_TL-PA6010.html#overview

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580