Gt 1030 250psu

IgnaBilli official
Go to solution Solved by Crunchy Dragon,

1030 will definitely work.

1050 is gonna be a little sketchy, I would want at least a 300W unit for that card personally.

I would recommend upgrading the PSU if you want to get a better GPU in your system, as well as in general. Power supplies like yours are known to be fire hazards as well as low quality. When PSUs die, they have also been known to take other parts with them. See if you can get a Corsair CX450M.

Hello, can i run a gt 1030 with my pc wich is with a 250 psu?

i3 6100

16g ram ddr3

sata 7.2k RPM

dvd room drive

gaming razer keyboard and mouse

250 psu

And a gtx 1050?

1050 is gonna be a little sketchy, I would want at least a 300W unit for that card personally.

I would recommend upgrading the PSU if you want to get a better GPU in your system, as well as in general. Power supplies like yours are known to be fire hazards as well as low quality. When PSUs die, they have also been known to take other parts with them. See if you can get a Corsair CX450M.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

5 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Ty 

6 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

<3