$50 CS:GO/Music Headset

Gamboodle

I've gone through a few Logitech G430 over the years and now it's time for another one, but I want to see some other options. I'm looking for an over-ear headset with a mic, something good enough to hear footsteps in csgo but something that has some bass to it as well. I'm not looking for anything really "high-end" just something around $50. Any and all suggestion are welcome!

superlux hd668b + a desk mic

comfy as fuck (provided you have flat ears, otherwise you'll find you'll want pads)

idk

7 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

superlux hd668b + a desk mic

comfy as fuck (provided you have flat ears, otherwise you'll find you'll want pads)

Thanks, I'll look into them.

Corsair HS50

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

47 minutes ago, Grieferrimix said:

I've gone through a few Logitech G430 over the years and now it's time for another one, but I want to see some other options. I'm looking for an over-ear headset with a mic, something good enough to hear footsteps in csgo but something that has some bass to it as well. I'm not looking for anything really "high-end" just something around $50. Any and all suggestion are welcome!

I have Cloud Cores and I highly recommend them. They are the same as Cloud II except without surround sound, worse mic and less accessories (e.g. carrying case) but much cheaper