is surviving 3 BSODs, ok?

jonh.h

so i got 3 BSODs per 2 weeks interval, it happens first time when i was working on my computer and suddenly it pops out a BSOD and my computer suddenly restart before i even can read the error message

and the 2  BSODs i got is from playing 2 different games the second time i gt the bsod is when im browsing on the in game web browser and suddenly pops out BSOD again and restart before i even can read the error message again and this 3rd time i play music while play this game. After that BSOD problem it runs normally like never got BSOD before. 

before then first BSOD i didn't update to newest windows 10 and i didn't update my graphic driver

so, does?   not updating the software and graphic driver cause BSOD? 

Firstly look in Event Viewer to find out what the BSOD's relate to, then you can workout where the issue lies.

Probably gaming or helping technophobes with tech...

17 minutes ago, jonh.h said:

so i got 3 BSODs per 2 weeks interval, it happens first time when i was working on my computer and suddenly it pops out a BSOD and my computer suddenly restart before i even can read the error message

and the 2  BSODs i got is from playing 2 different games the second time i gt the bsod is when im browsing on the in game web browser and suddenly pops out BSOD again and restart before i even can read the error message again and this 3rd time i play music while play this game. After that BSOD problem it runs normally like never got BSOD before. 

before then first BSOD i didn't update to newest windows 10 and i didn't update my graphic driver

so, does?   not updating the software and graphic driver cause BSOD? 

as said, go to event viewer, also, what specs are you running?

8 minutes ago, userzero said:

Firstly look in Event Viewer to find out what the BSOD's relate to, then you can workout where the issue lies.

BSODs often aren't logged in the event viewer, all it'll show is a Kernel Power event, severity critical. That doesn't tell you anything. I'd recommend a bluescreen viewer to read directly from the stored minidumps. BlueScreenView is a good option.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Or use bluescreenview yes. Although you can usually find exactly the same results when you drill down in even viewer. whatever.

Probably gaming or helping technophobes with tech...

59 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

BSODs often aren't logged in the event viewer, all it'll show is a Kernel Power event, severity critical. That doesn't tell you anything. I'd recommend a bluescreen viewer to read directly from the stored minidumps. BlueScreenView is a good option.

it doesn't appear on the bluescreen viewer 

Screenshot (163).png

If there is no minidump, the system resets before it can write the files to disk. In other words, a BSOD without any trace. RIP.

Now would be a good time to tell us your system specs, and don't forget mentioning the PSU (make and model, not just wattage)

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

btw this is a laptop: - Intel i5 7200u 2.5Ghz- 3.1Ghz 

- Nvidia GT 940MX

- 8GB RAM

-1TB HDD

the game i played was Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive