Good Over Ear Headphones On Best Buy ~200$

pommedeterror007

Looking for some new headphones for myself, budget is around 200$ but i need to get iy off best buy since i have a gift card from em. I currently use hyper x cloud 2s and are my primary set for gaming, music, and youtube. So im lookin for an upgrade as theyre starting to go out. I would prefer closed back (for noise isolation) but am open to open back headphones.

Ive had my eyes at the sennheiser hd 599s. Any reccomendations?

Went and looked around Bestbuy.com. The 599s are a safe choice the only other good headphones around that price range on the site are the 600s which aren't really good for gaming. I was gonna say going to say stick with the Hyper X for gaming and get the 600s for music/youtube but noticed you said that yours are starting to die; so yea I say go with the 599s.

10 hours ago, Drake Mallard said:

Went and looked around Bestbuy.com. The 599s are a safe choice the only other good headphones around that price range on the site are the 600s which aren't really good for gaming. I was gonna say going to say stick with the Hyper X for gaming and get the 600s for music/youtube but noticed you said that yours are starting to die; so yea I say go with the 599s.

I also saw the v moda m100s ive heard good things about.

V moda m100s is a good choice if you prefer closed. Read that it's uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time though.

12 hours ago, Drake Mallard said:

V moda m100s is a good choice if you prefer closed. Read that it's uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time though.

I saw that, like 75% of the reviews say to get the XL Memory Foam Pads, 20$ extra but I decided to go with the V modas and test them out.