only 2 websites work? wireless problem.

Go to solution Solved by Guest Kefuren,

Ive got free avast that has no firewall and looks like either does kesperskye. The only one on is the microsoft one and I tried turning that one off It did nothing.

Have you tried disabling both the firewall(s) and the antiviruses at the same time? Seems unlikely to me to be caused by that, but it's worth a shot.

Running a command prompt as admin should not make your computer restart O__O

Nonono after I tyed in the cmd is said to complete the process it has to restart.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Nonono after I tyed in the cmd is said to complete the process it has to restart.

O.o odd. Ok restart then.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Ive done that and restarted now what

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Ive done that and restarted now what

Try to go to other websites.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Try to go to other websites.

Nope still just those 2 websites...

Are you typing www before the url? Have you tried yahoo.com? If not try that, if it still doesn't work type 199.101.28.130 into your web browser and see if that loads up yahoo. If it does you have a dns issue.

PSU

Are you typing www before the url? Have you tried yahoo.com? If not try that, if it still doesn't work type 199.101.28.130 into your web browser and see if that loads up yahoo. If it does you have a dns issue.

I restarted my pc and google loaded up upon opening chrome but then it stopped after I tried to load anything else

I restarted my pc and google loaded up upon opening chrome but then it stopped after I tried to load anything else

Have you tried using Internet Explorer?

PSU

Have you tried using Internet Explorer?

I have to go to work but im reinstalling wireless driver now see if that works. But im gonna be back on In a couple of hrs.

Did anyone else see he got a response from the same IP for Google and Yahoo?

Try pinging ntp.is.co.za (no www) 

Ping in cmd promt right? Srry noob here just incase you didnt pick up on that In the other 50 replies.

Ping in cmd promt right? Srry noob here just incase you didnt pick up on that In the other 50 replies.

Yep.

Also, I find it suspicious that you're getting the same ip for yahoo.com and google.com (as Sheldon already pointed out above). Are you absolutely sure it isn't a virus?

Yes :P  go to cmd and then type "ping ntp.is.co.za" and tell me what IP it reply's with.

Yep.

Also, I find it suspicious that you're getting the same ip for yahoo.com and google.com (as Sheldon already pointed out above). Are you absolutely sure it isn't a virus?

I never said I was sure... its just that its no more than a 4 day old pc with new everything and I havent downloaded anything besides driver really... also I have malwarebytes and avast and kesperskye antiviruses. Cna you erase ssd to stock? If so im thinking of doing a complete brand new wipe of both drives and starting over new coz this is ridiculous.

Yep.

It could be a virus but friends normally create a file so all DNS requests go to a one IP. We will see what he gets when he pings ntp.is.co.za. It should be 196.4.160.4 (SA address) 

I never said I was sure... its just that its no more than a 4 day old pc with new everything and I havent downloaded anything besides driver really... also I have malwarebytes and avast and kesperskye antiviruses. Cna you erase ssd to stock? If so im thinking of doing a complete brand new wipe of both drives and starting over new coz this is ridiculous.

You could try running a boot scan ( using Avast!) 

And ive been getting this. Wow just wow my first pc and everything has to fuck up. God fucking dammit. Looks like I have to rma my 3tb hdd too. Farkkkkk.

post-20170-0-12856600-1387027630_thumb.j

This is what I got:

post-20170-0-03970200-1387027833_thumb.j

And ive been getting this. Wow just wow my first pc and everything has to fuck up. God fucking dammit. Looks like I have to rma my 3tb hdd too. Farkkkkk.

Haha your day is just getting better!

This is what I got:

Okay that is the right IP. try (in cmd) the following. go start -> cmd-> right click and say run as administrator-> Then try "ping google.com" then "ping www.google.co.za" ,"ping www.google.com" now all those IP's should be different. 

^ @Kefuren

Haha your day is just getting better!

Build your first pc they said. Itl be fun they said. There will be no problems they said. The graphics are totally worth the trouble. Well it better fkn be or else. Motherf*****s. 

Okay that is the right IP. try (in cmd) the following. go start -> cmd-> right click and say run as administrator-> Then try "ping google.com" then "ping www.google.co.za" ,"ping www.google.com" now all those IP's should be different. 

K one sec

Here ya go: @Sheldon

post-20170-0-49270000-1387028363_thumb.j

@Sheldon running a boot scan with avast now.