I can't pick

B00ST

It may be an easy decision for some but for me it's hard. I am currently the fan of 4 teams. I'm German historically but live in the United States. I like liquid because of their original roster and player attitude and they were from the US/NA. I like FNATIC because well orange and Anomaly loves them, but they seem kind of dull attitude wise. I like mousesports because I'm historically German and they are primarily German and have good sponsors, and lastly I like Seed because they are now, fresh and full of German players. I can't pick a team. I want one, one team to go full depth into, match peripherals, setup color, etc with. Not because I think it will make me better at cs, but because I want to be a megaton. Thank you. Plz help.

19 minutes ago, B00ST said:

It may be an easy decision for some but for me it's hard. I am currently the fan of 4 teams. I'm German historically but live in the United States. I like liquid because of their original roster and player attitude and they were from the US/NA. I like FNATIC because well orange and Anomaly loves them, but they seem kind of dull attitude wise. I like mousesports because I'm historically German and they are primarily German and have good sponsors, and lastly I like Seed because they are now, fresh and full of German players. I can't pick a team. I want one, one team to go full depth into, match peripherals, setup color, etc with. Not because I think it will make me better at cs, but because I want to be a megaton. Thank you. Plz help.

Randomly pick. 

Rx580 Red Devil

Msi b40 tomahawk

Ryzen 5 2600

NZXT H500

Arctic Freezer 33 

EVGA supernova 650 watts 80+ gold

3x WD caviar blue 1tb HDD

1x Corsair SSD

38 minutes ago, B00ST said:

It should be your call. 

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

2 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

It should be your call. 

I know but I can't narrow it down to one.

Think if there is player who is your favorite or player combo. Or if there's something in players to make a team or if it's organization which has had several good combinations.

I haven't followed CS for years, but it used to be very volatile in terms of players switching teams. So if you pick a org because of current team which then splits, you have still invested to that team. In this way it isn't so different from supporting football, hockey or basketball team. You are showing off teams colors for some reason.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv