Best upgrade for stock H115i fans

Avcn42

The stock fans are too loud. I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me what's the best fan to replace the stock ones, cooling better (or at least not worse) the radiator than the SP140Ls and being silent at high-ish RPMs. Thanks!

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Can you link us to where you're shopping?

What's your budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

12 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Can you link us to where you're shopping?

What's your budget?

Hey, thanks for the reply! 

I already ordered a pack of ML140s after taking a look at some reviews. Hopefully they'll do the job.

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //