Robot vacuum for Christmas?

Okjoek

Thinking one of these things might be a cool idea. I just want to be clear though. I'm not looking for something IoT  that needs internet connection or an app to work. We're much more off the grid than that. Is there anything I should look at?

https://www.amazon.com/Self-Charging-Drop-Sensing-Technology-High-Performance-Designed/dp/B01LYCLS24?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAJDAJU7V5TZUCQOBA&tag=tenrows-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B01LYCLS24

This one has pretty good reviews, and funny ones. It is a lot cheaper than some and apparently is pretty impressive. If I were to buy this kind of vacuum I would try this one but I don't currently have one so I cant give you a first hand recommendation 

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

I have one of these, although I bought it new and not a refurb.  It's stood up to some pretty significant abuse through the years - the top is scratched, it's gotten tangled up a bunch, and it's been shipped cross-country by FedEx for their cheapest option (so, it's probably been dropped quite a few times).  It still runs great.

When I left my last apartment, in lieu of actually properly dusting it, I just knocked two years worth of dust accumulated from living at the intersection of a set of train tracks and a major street on to the floor and let the thing go to work, and it cleaned my floors just fine.  It runs for about two hours or so off of a single charge, though it does take awhile to recharge.  It also loves to get tangled in cables, and a lot of times it doesn't like to dock back up properly (because it'll just knock the base station away), so cable management is a must if you're going to run it.

No internet, no remote controls or anything like that.  You can either just start it manually, or set a schedule to run automatically (which requires setting the time and all that).  It actually makes a really effective alarm clock, assuming you need to wake up after your community's quiet hours end.

Current stuff:

Laptop:

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming

Intel Core i5 7300HQ @ 2.50ghz

GeForce GTX 1050

32gb Crucial DDR4 2133

500gb Samsung 850 EVO

5TB Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM Laptop drive

Desktop:

Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.20ghz

2x GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition

4x8gb GSkill Ripjaws V DDR4 2133

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G1

480gb Kingston HyperX Predator

2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM HDD

Corsair Strafe RGB w/MX Blue switches

Mad Catz R.A.T. 7

Lots of completely necessary "Go Faster" lights

Server:

Dell PowerEdge T30

4x Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200RPM Drives

1x4gb Hynix DDR4 2133 RAM

CoolerMaster CM Storm QuickFire Rapid w/MX Blue switches&Custom NVIDIA/QuakeCon keycaps