Uplay The Division, Download problem

kuraai

I'm having some trouble downloading the division through Uplay. I've look around quite a bit for a solution and tried various things to no succes yet.

My download somehow keeps stoppings at random points, often within 1 minute of starting it. Adding to that it uplay doesnt respond to pressing pause/resume, and some other items on the game page are stuck loading as well when this happens. It just breaks uplay sort of, some things work some don't, I cannot shut it down the proper way, only through taskman. If I do start uplay again, it continues for like another minute and breaks again, sometimes it breaks instantly.

Also when this happens, the download stops, but Uplay keeps gettings High CPU usage as if it were still downloading.

The uplay launcher log shows a few of these errors:

[20984]  2017-12-08 14:28:55      [10216]      ERROR      DownloadSlice.cpp (262)                          Failed to decompress data (FF59AEDCE3FCB5A40E59DBBF76EACCA63F0470F0)
[20984]  2017-12-08 14:28:55      [10216]      ERROR      DownloadSlice.cpp (467)                          Download size mismatch, was 0, should be 1881235

Things i've tried and done with no succes:

- Scanned PC for malware, using different AV etc. (webroot/mwbytes/eset/hitman/adwcleaner/rookmilano)

- Disabled any programs that might interfere, like AV/Firewall

- Run as admin

- Reinstall uplay

- Install game on different disk

- Installed uplay on different disk

- Reboot

- Left the download on overnight

- Download through different wi-fi router

- Limiting download speed through uplay

The thing is, a few days ago I downloaded AC:Origins through Uplay with no problems. I'm kind of out of ideas, there's a few more things I'm gonna try but nothing I expect will help.

Any Ideas here are much appreciated or anyone having/had the same problem.

Im running on:

Win 10 pro latest updates

3570k @ 4.2ghz

16GB Ram

MSI GTX 1070 (stock)

Submit a ticket to UPlay? That's very weird. Can you download anything else? Even one of their free trials just to see if it's launcher or game related.

Yea I did submit a ticket, but no response yet, and looking at their faq answers and forums I'm not expecting a very useful response to be honest.

I was succesful in downloading AC:Origins about a week ago. I did just now try another game to your suggestion, just to be sure. Apparently downloading World in Conflict (6gb) went fine just now, it was done in 5 minutes.

Considering this, I either got lucky just now or it has something to do with the division specifically. It seems than that it might actually be a problem on their side, which seems odd as well since I have seen no posts about it anywhere recently.

Anyway, thanks for the input.

22 hours ago, kuraai said:

Yea I did submit a ticket, but no response yet, and looking at their faq answers and forums I'm not expecting a very useful response to be honest.

I was succesful in downloading AC:Origins about a week ago. I did just now try another game to your suggestion, just to be sure. Apparently downloading World in Conflict (6gb) went fine just now, it was done in 5 minutes.

Considering this, I either got lucky just now or it has something to do with the division specifically. It seems than that it might actually be a problem on their side, which seems odd as well since I have seen no posts about it anywhere recently.

Anyway, thanks for the input.

they will respond to you a week after you submitted the ticket, so off to a bad start.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.