Building a new Gaming PC

Fleursoup

Hey! I could use some help putting together a gaming computer (mainly AAA games like Call of duty, rainbow six, and battlefield.) that will also occasionally be used to render video files. I have a max budget of $500 USD and would prefer to stay under that if possible. Ideally I would like to run 3 1080p monitors and be able to run the games previously mentioned at 60 FPS. I own the monitors already as well as keyboards,mice and hard drives, so no peripherals are needed. I would like to put this new system in my NZXT Phantom 410 case (which already has 6 fans). In the end I am upgrading purely for the gaming capability so that should be the focus. Please help!

(Side note: I would personally like Nvidia Graphics and an Intel CPU, though not set in stone)

Here is a list of all parts I have which are working order already:

CPU:
AMD FX-4100 Quad-core Processor
AMD A8-7600 Quad-Core 3.1 GHz Socket FM2+ 65W Desktop Processor AMD Radeon R7

POWER:
300W Power Supply
550W Power Supply

GRAPHICS:
Radeon HD 7750 Graphics card

MOTHERBOARDS:
ASROCK Fm2A88M Pro3+
GIGABYTE DX10 HT3.0 AM3+

MEMORY:
2X 4GB DDR3 RAM

well, id say your budget is going to be severely tight and may not get quite what you want. If you dont mind on playing on lower settings maybe, but if your goal is high/ultra then 3 monitors on a 500$ budget probably wont really cut the cheese unless you buy used. Your gonna need a GPU that will run any triple A title you toss at it and with 3 monitors, have enough power to not run on the lowest settings.

Honestly id recommend something like this:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BRWL6X

The 8100 should be enough to run the games you want, and the 6GB 1060 should perform at the level you need for a good while. Unfortunately id also advise getting 16GB of RAM but that would only make the cost higher. There is also Ryzen variants you can build, but will most likely come out pretty close to the same price, and the intel will get you a bit higher FPS than an R3 on average due to higher IPC. If you dont mind playing on lower settings, a 1050TI might work and could save you around 80-100$ 

24 minutes ago, Trulop said:

well, id say your budget is going to be severely tight and may not get quite what you want. If you dont mind on playing on lower settings maybe, but if your goal is high/ultra then 3 monitors on a 500$ budget probably wont really cut the cheese unless you buy used. Your gonna need a GPU that will run any triple A title you toss at it and with 3 monitors, have enough power to not run on the lowest settings.

Honestly id recommend something like this:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BRWL6X

The 8100 should be enough to run the games you want, and the 6GB 1060 should perform at the level you need for a good while. Unfortunately id also advise getting 16GB of RAM but that would only make the cost higher. There is also Ryzen variants you can build, but will most likely come out pretty close to the same price, and the intel will get you a bit higher FPS than an R3 on average due to higher IPC. If you dont mind playing on lower settings, a 1050TI might work and could save you around 80-100$ 

Altough very sad to go with a locked CPU and one heck of a good z370 mobo... It's just a waste of money. 

If you must go with an intel coffee lake processor, then I'd recommend a K - CPU.. OR I'd wait for the h370 or b360 motherboards to come out in the beginning of 2018. 

4 hours ago, Fleursoup said:

POWER:
300W Power Supply
550W Power Supply

which models do you have?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W