How to measure if a Wide mousepad will fit on my desk ?

WolfLoverPro

i know its stupid but seriously my desk only has a small square of space for a mouse mat and im thinkg of getting thid

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dulcii-Non-slip-Lighting-Computer-Notebook-Black/dp/B01N20Z2KM/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref_=ox_sc_act_image_1&smid=A1RVTXZHF3OCSV

and if you scroll down it says

25 x 35 x 0.36 cm

now i know theres gotta be how long it is then wide but whats the last one?

also how do i measure or see if the size will fit on my tiny bit of desk because my desk is that crammed i can fit a normal cloth mousepad but this is larger?

here is a picture of my current mouse pad so this is saying that the new mousepad is this big ? the size of the tape measure i have stretched out thats how long the new one is ? or am i working it out wrong because that is seriously big if it is

u might say we’ll just move ur keyboard however if I do it’s going to be really uncomfortable cuz I like my arm and hand inline of the keyboard and I can’t move more left as the draws block it so I can’t really wdUlcYh.jpg

You can bet the larger dimension is "width" and the smaller one is "height", and the tiny one is thickness, but it doesn't really matter since you could just rotate it if needed anyway

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

It's probably wider than it is tall, and if so, you can still just turn it. Otherwise, just put some of it under your keyboard.

You don't have much real estate to work with. I would suggest a large one like a Gloiathus, but that's up to you. You can run it under your keyboard and not worry about it being un-even. 

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

You can bet the larger dimension is "width" and the smaller one is "height", and the tiny one is thickness, but it doesn't really matter since you could just rotate it if needed anyway

I thought of that until well if my measurements really are that then if it’s that long it will be too long that way as it will hit the monitor or tv stand I can’t push it back cuz it’s already at the wall lol 

maybe ishuoldnt botherer getting it if it’s gonna be big wish they can just make a small one

2 minutes ago, The Dark Swordsman said:

It's probably wider than it is tall, and if so, you can still just turn it. Otherwise, just put some of it under your keyboard.

You don't have much real estate to work with. I would suggest a large one like a Gloiathus, but that's up to you. You can run it under your keyboard and not worry about it being un-even. 

Under the keyboard but it’s plastic I mean cloth I do but if it’s hard it will be like annoyingly uneven and I really HATE if it’s not perfect lol

1 hour ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Under the keyboard but it’s plastic I mean cloth I do but if it’s hard it will be like annoyingly uneven and I really HATE if it’s not perfect lol

At the end of the day, with how small of a desk you have, there's really no other option.

Unless you spend the money on a wider desk or make your own flat-top for the desk that is wider, you're very limited on options.