Corsair ML140 + Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi

miong

Hi,

having a dilemma on what to get for my S340 Elite which has an empty front panel fans for maximum of 2 x 140mm fans.

i'm looking to maximize my Ryzen 1500x Processor into 3.9 Ghz maybe but i'm having a problem with my Zotac GTX 1080 AMP Extreme + dissipating too much warm heat that affects my CPU temps.

which would you think would make a better choice?

2 x ML140mm on front panel + cryorig H7 Quad Lumi

or

ID-Cooling Frostflow+ 240 Snow edition.

which of these would make noticeable difference in terms of reducing CPU temperature and overall ambient temperature inside the PC?

hopefully someone can help me on this.

What's your current cooling config? Why are you looking at these two options in particular?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

i have 2 fan for exaust which is by default from s340 elite.

but the zotac AMP Extreme+ is giving  the other components a headache.

if i provide 2 fans in the front panel for balanced airflow, will this help drastically in my set up? i was also thinking of buying cryorig for the sake of overlclocking.

can you give me your inputs on this?

i could also provide an image of my current set up if needs to.

46 minutes ago, miong said:

i have 2 fan for exaust which is by default from s340 elite.

but the zotac AMP Extreme+ is giving  the other components a headache.

if i provide 2 fans in the front panel for balanced airflow, will this help drastically in my set up? i was also thinking of buying cryorig for the sake of overlclocking.

can you give me your inputs on this?

i could also provide an image of my current set up if needs to.

What are your temps? Are you using the stock cpu cooler?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

24 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What are your temps? Are you using the stock cpu cooler?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

yea was using ryzen stock cooler. im having 60 to 70 temps underload. never tried using benchmarks tho. 

but the heat dissipated by the GPU is kinda want me to buy a fans as i thinks it also affects my cpu. should i just buy an AIO in this case to resolved the issue in my CPU temps?

On 11/16/2017 at 8:27 PM, miong said:

yea was using ryzen stock cooler. im having 60 to 70 temps underload. never tried using benchmarks tho. 

but the heat dissipated by the GPU is kinda want me to buy a fans as i thinks it also affects my cpu. should i just buy an AIO in this case to resolved the issue in my CPU temps?

Sorry for the late reply--tab was left open for a while.

Those temps are fine. What are you using to test temps? 

Have you tried oc'ing with the stock cooler?

Getting an AIO as an intake for the case would help reduce any of of the heat from the graphics card getting to the cpu but it's probably a small difference if any. The graphics card is generally more temperature sensitive anyway so leaving it as is would make sense.