Airflow impact

Nootey

Hi!

I'm wondering how much if at all would my airflow benefit if i put 2 140mm nzxt aer fans in the front while having 1 140mm stock phanteks fan on the rear and another 140mm fan on the bottom of my case (phanteks enthoo pro). Right now i've got 2 random 1400mm fans in the front and one in the rear. Top hdd cage is removed. Thanks for ur answers. I'd probbably remove the psu shroud as well if i were to go for that config.

ML5YZiwmJpgAJ-vC0qoTc2uEenx_HxwUBzW4eww8Bi0IxlllsmAIGgxh0iS4jCMcAupnUYFNLrmmuZqWQdxrY1Pet-pf1Y8VGM2A_GEa-oZNUeDuZnpuF7eugZ-5V8pauB-HM0jOnHAmIU7Za6fYjpDRxwKR-TxFYYQ2585W5-T5qyOOelli8QHNQzEuOtQFVycwTQIZXnHtZk0YA7oW_xFQCasiih6v6stoLpC28rl5iI1l5UKjmDTDMlqUVHEzKNvcydvo7K_G5Vb95UiM0oFrIY5F17-PCjRDrWTXX88wxWO0zqJRslU1nz2ZyW07_BGbXpK-3gb1jYM20OpqoiinJbNdKJMB62vOBMNGvP7Z57g4wQNidO2MO6BxPaT9XAGmHt4d4EekbH8hYEFaJoE-K2xcpH3aXm22SUnLdVtzfVzXY4yzy3S0XCQfh9ZobNYOru-vSOHyc0pcSQPQn-1wvMAiFwKvk6UNfoqzyrvLCZlXCtXJO-JPoRXVqYyp8rpqR7DdrgPsVGsB-dfdWAiKSM_CsfXAsSG0PgjMSvUq2h0tGypQyzMj1KEF6pA5F_7v8QYYUF_iVzemWQe-ZIlcHoeOOFUN_xBXlUbCxg=w1266-h949-no

What are your specs and temps?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What are your specs and temps?

Specs are in bio, temps gpu: max 72° C cpu max 60°C. Keep in mind these are in winter, my room temps is about 22°C. Havent tested the cooler and gpu in summer yet. I know they're normal but im wondering how people keep their 1080 as like 60°c while playing witcher 3 1440p lol. Do they live in a freezer?

On 11/14/2017 at 10:21 PM, Huskey33 said:

Specs are in bio, temps gpu: max 72° C cpu max 60°C. Keep in mind these are in winter, my room temps is about 22°C. Havent tested the cooler and gpu in summer yet. I know they're normal but im wondering how people keep their 1080 as like 60°c while playing witcher 3 1440p lol. Do they live in a freezer?

Your temps are fine and adding fans probably wouldn't make much of a difference. Where are you seeing results of 60c?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 11/17/2017 at 1:14 AM, WoodenMarker said:

Your temps are fine and adding fans probably wouldn't make much of a difference. Where are you seeing results of 60c?

pretty much on all benchmarks. 

Adding single fan doesn't do anything unless your GPU is already close to hot temps. Since its not, you aren't going to see any change. You can only go so low with just air.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv