What is this game called?

kelvinhall05

I see it played on Twitch a lot. It's that game where you have 4 arrows on the screen, and it's sort of like Guitar Hero, in the sense that you have to press the arrows (or the buttons that are mapped to the arrows) as they come up on the screen. What is this game called? That's all the information I can get, sorry! Thanks!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Sounds like DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), but it's probably just based on that.

Maybe it's a mod to Osu!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

Sounds like DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), but it's probably just based on that.

Maybe it's a mod to Osu!

Yes, it looks like DDR after looking it up. But it looks a lot more modern, any other ideas?

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

@Minibois If it helps, I think there was a game similar to that that had something that looked like Anime splattered all over the menus.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Yes, it looks like DDR after looking it up. But it looks a lot more modern, any other ideas?

There are waaaay too many variants to the game to be able to tell you which one it is. As I said, maybe it's one of the DDR mods of Osu!.. Maybe it's not..

I don't watch enough game streams to know what you are talking about

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

@Minibois If it helps, I think there was a game similar to that that had something that looked like Anime splattered all over the menus.

That kinda sounds like Osu!.. But knowing DDR is the biggest in Japan, I wont doubt there are many clones of it with many anime/manga styled illustrations.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

There are waaaay too many variants to the game to be able to tell you which one it is. As I said, maybe it's one of the DDR mods of Osu!.. Maybe it's not..

I don't watch enough game streams to know what you are talking about

That kinda sounds like Osu!.. But knowing DDR is the biggest in Japan, I wont doubt there are many clones of it with many anime/manga styled illustrations.

Found a video!

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Found a video!

Looks to be Flash Flash Revolution, but all these DDR based games look similar, so might be wrong.

2 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Found a video!

Could be In the Groove which is PC port of arcade game.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv