Dedicated 3D printing forum

Thermosman

I think that a 3D printing forum section would be a good addition. It would go in "The Workbench". I would assume that any 3D Printing questions currently belong in hobby electronics

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

I could only find 3 somewhat recent topics about 3D Printers in the Hobby Electronics subforum, so I don't think that 3D printing is popular enough to require its own subforum -_-

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

16 minutes ago, Thermosman said:

I think that a 3D printing forum section would be a good addition. It would go in "The Workbench". I would assume that any 3D Printing questions currently belong in hobby electronics

hold on, nothing to do with this actual topic but you have 16 gigs of ram and 1 gig of vram? lol

I think think hobby electronics needs its own sub forums like the way forum information section does.

like drones, 3d printing, whatever else.

i also think pc gaming should get a VR section in it. 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

Just now, nfolenius said:

hold on, nothing to do with this actual topic but you have 16 gigs of ram and 1 gig of vram? lol

yes i need a new gpu badly

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

You can post in Hobby Electronics. That forum barely doesn't get a huge amount of activity as it is, so it doesn't really make sense to split it up further.

HTTP/2 203