EK-Vardar EVO or BE QUIET! Silent Wings 3 for case fans?

Cyberspirit

Which ones would be better as a case fans?

I really like the Vardar fan because it's completely white and it would look amazing in my build but the Be Quiet one has those rubber things i could use instead of screws so those would probably be much quieter.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

1 minute ago, Cyberspirit said:

@Himommies What do you mean exactly? I don't know much about fans sorry.

They are both quiet and very well performing but out of those 2 i would pick the VArdar

My life

Vardar are typically meant for radiators hence the high rpm and being made by a watercooling company. I've only used the ones that come in kits for a few builds personally they're great for radiator fans they push a lot of air and are fairly quite. As far as noise as a normal case fan they're above average but nothing great (they also will require doing some fan control settings on motherboard or resistors) it really boils down to if having white fans outweighs the little bit of extra sound.

R7 2700x (4.3ghz), Gtx Titan Xp Galactic Empire (Watercooled), 2x8 Gskill Trident 3200mhz, Asus Crosshair VII Hero Wifi, Corsair 900D, SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 256gb, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, 4x3tb 7200rpm Segate Barracudas in Raid 10 EKWB Custom Loop, Corsair AX1500i Power supply

7 minutes ago, SwingLifeAway92 said:

It really boils down to if having white fans outweighs the little bit of extra sound.

Well i'm pretty sure that little extra noise wouldn't be noticeable considering i have two hard drives that are spinning like crazy most of the time :P

Just now, Cyberspirit said:

Well i'm pretty sure that little extra noise wouldn't be noticeable considering i have two hard drives that are spinning like crazy most of the time :P

Yeah then go with the vardar plus you'll wind up with some good radiator fans if you ever decide to do a custom loop or get an aio which is always a plus!

R7 2700x (4.3ghz), Gtx Titan Xp Galactic Empire (Watercooled), 2x8 Gskill Trident 3200mhz, Asus Crosshair VII Hero Wifi, Corsair 900D, SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 256gb, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, 4x3tb 7200rpm Segate Barracudas in Raid 10 EKWB Custom Loop, Corsair AX1500i Power supply

@SwingLifeAway92 I'm considering buying like 3 of them do you think that enough? My case is a Fractal design Define S.

I do have 2 stock GP-14 fans in there already but building and upgrading a pc is kinda addictive to be honest.

@Cyberspirit I think 3 should be good you can always add more if needed. Oh trust me I know xD my system now is from years of slowly upgrading things here and their. That's how it usually goes though people tend to start with a modest budget build and either stick with it until they replace almost all of it or like you and I slowly upgrade everything in it one at a time until they have an insanely expensive system.

@SwingLifeAway92 Yeah talk about expensive. When i first got my pc set up (without a video card) my dad looked at it and said "You paid that much money for an empty box?" and in the inside i'm like Oh man if only you knew how much a video card will be :|

It took me a couple months to explain why does that "empty box" costed me so much but now he got over it. 

@Cyberspirit Oh trust me if you get in to custom watercooling you get to see the worst side of it... So custom loop kits are really amazing for what you get for the price but, tend to be the bare minimum. When you jump in to high end water cooling things just get crazy. To put it in it perspective most high end loops the fittings cost about half or more of the whole entire loop (yes the thing that only connects the tubes to your parts) xD So basically a normal high end soft or rigid can easilly be 150-300 in fittings while those hardline with no bends and all 90 degree adapters easily hit 300-400 bucks. 

@SwingLifeAway92 Yeah i looked into custom watercooling once but the prices are crazy and it looks like you have a lot of ways to fail with it.

For now i'm going to stick with a tower cooler and after the 6600k becomes outdated i'll probably switch to a higher end cpu and an AIO.