MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X AND GAMING 6G Difference?

Hello, guys I just bought my MSI GTX 1060 NON Gaming X 6G and I'm curious what is the real difference between these cards? I mean it was a bad idea to bought the non gaming x or i just saved some money? 

It feels like I bought a gtx 1060 Founder's edition.

1 minute ago, Cvet76 said:

MSI has a comparison tool for their products. The Gaming X seems to be clocked a bit higher, but that seems to be about it.

gpu.PNG

Oh, so it seems to be almost the same graphics card with different clock speeds. I think i can also do this in msi afterburner so it seems it paid off. I mean the shop where i could buy the gaming x version was 42$ dollars more. Thanks for the fast reply :)

54 minutes ago, Supreme_Stefano said:

Hello, guys I just bought my MSI GTX 1060 NON Gaming X 6G and I'm curious what is the real difference between these cards? I mean it was a bad idea to bought the non gaming x or i just saved some money? 

It feels like I bought a gtx 1060 Founder's edition.

it's just binning, the gaming X is likely to overclock a little bit better and maybe run a bit cooler on the same settings...it's not a big deal.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR