Splash Screen Startup Bug

Good Evening Everyone,

I'm having a weird issue with my PC whenever i turn it on. When i turn it on the original splash screen i get that tells me what config I'm running the text is a little buggy. I haven't done anything to it yet to fix  the problem as it usually boots right into windows afterwards. Only issue i am having is i can not get into the BIOS in this current state. Something suspects me to believe that the motherboard is on its way out as it is a HP branded one. ( I gutted a HP tower i had lying around) i will be replacing it soon but am curious as to what you guys think i can do to fix the problem. I'm not experiencing any crashes or anything. And I'm playing Games just fine.

My Build

CPU: I3-4130: 3.5 GHZ

RAM: DDR3 Samsung 8GB

Motherboard: HP Branded one?

Graphics: GTX 970 MSI

PSU: EVGA 750W Gold

SSD: 240GB Sandisk

20170815_021430927_iOS.jpg

On 8/14/2017 at 9:46 PM, RyGuy9795 said:

Good Evening Everyone,

I'm having a weird issue with my PC whenever i turn it on. When i turn it on the original splash screen i get that tells me what config I'm running the text is a little buggy. I haven't done anything to it yet to fix  the problem as it usually boots right into windows afterwards. Only issue i am having is i can not get into the BIOS in this current state. Something suspects me to believe that the motherboard is on its way out as it is a HP branded one. ( I gutted a HP tower i had lying around) i will be replacing it soon but am curious as to what you guys think i can do to fix the problem. I'm not experiencing any crashes or anything. And I'm playing Games just fine.

My Build

CPU: I3-4130: 3.5 GHZ

RAM: DDR3 Samsung 8GB

Motherboard: HP Branded one?

Graphics: GTX 970 MSI

PSU: EVGA 750W Gold

SSD: 240GB Sandisk

20170815_021430927_iOS.jpg

i would pin the problem to the motherboard. Since its the least you know about, its the most likely to have issues that are unexpected. Either refer to the manual of the mobo, or replace it entirely, which it sounds like you have plans to anyway