streaming on budget (PC, Gaming NoteBook)

hey, i want to ask you I'm looking for a streaming and recording games laptop to start my own YOUTUBE channel plz reply I have to go with a laptop because I'm in unstable condition I'm a refuge and I want to make difference in my life I want to game like CS GO rainbow six sige and BF1 PUBG

just as an FYI: you arent gonna turn this into a career if that is your goal.

11 minutes ago, manikyath said:

just as an FYI: you arent gonna turn this into a career if that is your goal.

if I start to make money from it I'll buy a PC but first, i want to make sure that the money im paying is worth it because that's all I have like if buy a laptop for 1000 $ or more and don't get any result from the notebook like bad FPS or not good resolution then im screwed  

18 minutes ago, Adeeb said:

if I start to make money from it I'll buy a PC but first, i want to make sure that the money im paying is worth it because that's all I have like if buy a laptop for 1000 $ or more and don't get any result from the notebook like bad FPS or not good resolution then im screwed  

If you are okay to gamble 2 years of your life for making ANY money/success then good luck.

6 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

If you are okay to gamble 2 years of your life for making ANY money/success then good luck.

really for me as Syrian I don't have any time to lose but I want to know if a gaming laptop like Dell Inspiron core i7 7700hq with GTX 1050ti can handle streaming to twitch and recording game play

PS: i lost my family my study my future because of the war so I'm pretty much can handle losing another 2 years  but don't want to lose the money that im saving for a year on not capable laptop that's what im asking for  

36 minutes ago, Adeeb said:

see.. you're not getting my point.. you arent gonna make money from this, even just paying back for the money you'd spend on a setup is left for a very select minority of people, most of which will say they never intended for it to become their job.

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

see.. you're not getting my point.. you arent gonna make money from this, even just paying back for the money you'd spend on a setup is left for a very select minority of people, most of which will say they never intended for it to become their job.

ok but the question is can a gaming note book achieve what i asked streaming and recording games like ASUS gl702 or DELL Inspiron 

If laptop has i7 CPU, sure. I wouldn't do it with i5 mobile chips even though they might be enough. Capture card is best choice. Good ones are $100-200. But your internet connection will probably be biggest bottleneck. You need stable 2m upload for decent stream quality. You can do it with lower upload, like 1m up. But then your content needs to be so good that viewers will stay even if quality isn't great.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

If laptop has i7 CPU, sure. I wouldn't do it with i5 mobile chips even though they might be enough. Capture card is best choice. Good ones are $100-200. But your internet connection will probably be biggest bottleneck. You need stable 2m upload for decent stream quality. You can do it with lower upload, like 1m up. But then your content needs to be so good that viewers will stay even if quality isn't great.

thank you very much, i'm thinking to get i7 7700hq with GTX 1060 and what about the recording is it good for those type of games like the BF1 CS GO the division rainbow six siege my plan is to stream on weekends and upload gameplay content so is this specs good for a notebook thx a lot bro

1 hour ago, Adeeb said:

thank you very much, i'm thinking to get i7 7700hq with GTX 1060 and what about the recording is it good for those type of games like the BF1 CS GO the division rainbow six siege my plan is to stream on weekends and upload gameplay content so is this specs good for a notebook thx a lot bro

Yes, they will work. But like said, your upload will be most important thing for streaming and somewhat important for uploading.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 hours ago, Adeeb said:

really for me as Syrian I don't have any time to lose but I want to know if a gaming laptop like Dell Inspiron core i7 7700hq with GTX 1050ti can handle streaming to twitch and recording game play

PS: i lost my family my study my future because of the war so I'm pretty much can handle losing another 2 years  but don't want to lose the money that im saving for a year on not capable laptop that's what im asking for  

You will need a lot of time to pay off that laptop. Yes it will be enough but i think there are better things to invest into these days.

1 hour ago, frozeNNN said:

You will need a lot of time to pay off that laptop. Yes it will be enough but i think there are better things to invest into these days.

like what my friend and im also going to take courses for javascript