Razer announces new shades of grey for their peripherals

EunSoo

So... more apple like? 

:P

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

22 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

So... more apple like? 

:P

I don't think they're even close to Apple yet. The two are miles apart concerning build quality.

People say they won't pay the "Razer Tax", and I can understand where they're coming from.

However, I would most likely buy them (if/when I need a new set of peripherals).

My Reason - I already have a Blackwidow keyboard (Don't call me a fan boy yet...) and it has been through hell.

It's had water and tea spilt on it - My desk was tiny and really flimsy/unstable at the time and the slightest knock would spill the drink.

And my keyboard is still working fine.

My brother's Razer Blackwidow has basically been to war with spillages and still works fine (minus a broken stabilizer bar). It's had milk/chocolate milk, tea, pepsi, coke-cola, water, coffee -  you name it, it's most likely been spilt on it.

I've had nothing but great experience with my keyboard and I will most likely go back to a brand that has built my trust - albeit, will most likely paying an extra 10-15% over other brands. So I don't mind the new colours - I really dig the White colour scheme, I just wish you could buy legit skins for the keyboard - I went out of my way to create full front silver carbon-fibre vinyl (minus the key-caps) for mine as I wanted something other than "Black".

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

6 hours ago, SCGazelle said:

I don't think they're even close to Apple yet. The two are miles apart concerning build quality.

Yeah. I know. 

I would like to avoid razer's product at all cost. 

But they do try to mimic apple's styling though.  

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is.