Corsair Obsidian Series 750D

Raphael_123

I'd say wait.

You think the 900D will drop lower then it's current 250 on cyber monday?

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You think the 900D will drop lower then it's current 250 on cyber monday?

Maybe nothing is sure. Maybe buy Cyber Monday a shortage of the 900D and each one will cost 400$, probably not but yeah it may drop below that.

Quote me to get a reply!

Maybe nothing is sure. Maybe buy Cyber Monday a shortage of the 900D and each one will cost 400$, probably not but yeah it may drop below that.

Lol this logic = amazing. So unhelpful makes me more confused on what to do.

I'll just buy my shit & if it drops lower oh well I still saved from original price.

On a side note, would you expect the shine 3 to go on sale cyber monday? (I'll be waiting anyhow since it's not on sale now)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol this logic = amazing. So unhelpful makes me more confused on what to do.

I'll just buy my shit & if it drops lower oh well I still saved from original price.

On a side note, would you expect the shine 3 to go on sale cyber monday? (I'll be waiting anyhow since it's not on sale now)

Maybe about a few dollars. I'm would also to say you should have a budget on how much to spend and then spend according to what you think is a good deal. Someone like me I would look at different websites and see who is selling it for the cheapest.

Quote me to get a reply!

Maybe about a few dollars. I'm would also to say you should have a budget on how much to spend and then spend according to what you think is a good deal. Someone like me I would look at different websites and see who is selling it for the cheapest.

Yeah that's what I'm doing. I don't really have a 'budget' I buy the best possible parts, with the best deals, like I'm buying everything except a cpu gpu motherboard and ram. Because of all the new models for each. Obviously not a cooling setup either lol. I found a 3tb 7200 seagate or 100$. my monitor is 400$ off. Down to 200, psu is 90$ off, down to 109. Other things like this :). I wonder if cooling parts will go on sale too.. might pick up 2 480 rads and 2 360 1 240 and 1 120 and the loops and such :)