MSI B350m Mortar or ASrock AB350m Pro4?

Which board should I get for my Ryzen 5 1600? 

AsRock. Avoid MSI boards for Ryzen, they have a lot of issues.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

AsRock. Avoid low end MSI boards for Ryzen, they have a lot of issues.

Thanks. I was leaning towards the ASrock due to all the videos about it saying it overclocks good with relatively low voltages

Asrock has a cleaner BIOS interface.  Last MSI board I bought for Ryzen took two months longer to get the AGESA 1.0.0.6 update.  I've been super pleased with my Asrock X370 Taichi.

5 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

AsRock. Avoid MSI boards for Ryzen, they have a lot of issues.

I'm curious now. What kind of issues? 

Just now, MegetaSN said:

I'm curious now. What kinds of issues? 

The take too long to post, they have memory compatibility issues etc

@tom_w141 can tell you more

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

2 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

The take too long to post, they have memory compatibility issues etc

@tom_w141 can tell you more

Well, I just noticed that the ASrock's color is shitty lol. I would've gone with the MSI if the issues were minor. Seems like they're not.
Did tom_w141 get a notification because you mentioned him. I'm new here, so idk.

Pro 4. I have one but haven't overclocked or anything yet

Just now, MegetaSN said:

Well, I just noticed that the ASrock's color is shitty lol. I would've gone with the MSI if the issues were minor. Seems like they're not.
Did tom_w141 get a notification because you mentioned him. I'm new here, so idk.

Yeah, he did :D Take a look at ASUS boards as well

6 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Yeah, he did :D Take a look at ASUS boards as well

The cheapest Asus board here is the Prime B350m-A which costs about 25 USD more here. The ASrock one seems a lot more appealing to me with that price. The only thing that I think will even matter to me which is better with the Asus one is probably looks. Gigabyte's AB350m Gaming 3 seems more appealing in that case to me.