iPad air 2 no iCloud password, what can i do? P.S Totaly newb with iOS

chexor

I have offer to buy for around 50$ iPad air 2, but iCloud it locked and i cant download anything, what can i do, can i jailbreak it or something?

If it's iCloud locked, you can't bypass that without the iCloud password. That's it. Unless you pay some sketchy company, but I wouldn't recommend that.

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

3 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

If it's iCloud locked, you can't bypass that without the iCloud password. That's it. Unless you pay some sketchy company, but I wouldn't recommend that.

also most likely stolen 

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

also most likely stolen 

Sad part it is not stolen... She forgot password, it is her name on iCloud >_< 

4 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

But if i jailbreak it, can i download apps? I mean, i can go online watch movies etc, but i want to download yt etc..

1 minute ago, chexor said:

Sad part it is not stolen... She forgot password, it is her name on iCloud >_< 

7 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

could be lying, does she have proof of purchase? 

Doesn't sound like its icloud locked, sounds like they just cannot log into the account on the ipad.. two different things. You can factory reset it if I'm right and set up a new account, or reset the password on the current one if you want go through that, you will need access to whatever email its tied to.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

could be lying, does she have proof of purchase? 

She's gypsy, i know her name, i know her, it comes with box and everything.. And when i go to settings, it is locked on her email..

Can i jailbreak it, and if i can, then can i download applications? I need it only for media

She's gypsy, i know her name, i know her, it comes with box and everything.. And when i go to settings, it is locked on her email..

Can i jailbreak it, and if i can, then can i download applications? I need it only for media

not that simple, just ask her to replace the password. 

2 minutes ago, chexor said:

Just factory reset it, then create a new account, or reset the pass on the account that's there. If you have the ability to jailbreak it, you can factory reset it.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

1 minute ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Just factory reset it, then create a new account, or reset the pass on the account that's there. If you have the ability to jailbreak it, you can factory reset it.

I can access iPad, i can go online everything, but i have no app store at home screen xD when i go to settings in appsotre option, it ask me for password.. So do you think if i reset it to factory settings it will remove all accounts?

I can access iPad, i can go online everything, but i have no app store at home screen xD when i go to settings in appsotre option, it ask me for password.. So do you think if i reset it to factory settings it will remove all accounts?

Yes. Restore the Ipad to factory defaults, on a pc, it will remove the accounts.