Optimal Settings for Kraken x52?

Hi experts,

So I recently upgraded my pc and installed the kraken x52 AIO cooler and I was wondering if you can give me some insight on what settings I should use to get the most out of it - Temps & longevity being the key factors as the air conditioning unit in my room is literally right next to my desk so noise isn't a factor at all. 

Currently I have it at the default Silent Mode in CAM where the fan speed and the pump speed get determined by the liquid temperature, but as I've tested out over the past few days of having this rig the liquid temperature never even reaches 40 degrees, the cpu highest cpu temp i've gotten while gaming is 46 degrees, and the highest gpu temp i've gotten while gaming is 57 degrees. 

My question would be, should I keep it as it is? I'm thinking of setting CAM to silent mode depending on the CPU temp instead as that's what the cooler is actually for. 

Apologies as well for multiple questions over the past few days, I'm really new to hardware stuff mostly dealt with software over the course of my life. 

Thanks!

Kyle

pump speed doesn't really matter, so keep it on silent mode.

fan speed on the rad corresponds to temps, so if you decide to OC and get temps that are too high for your liking, then increase fan speed.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

pump speed doesn't really matter, so keep it on silent mode.

fan speed on the rad corresponds to temps, so if you decide to OC and get temps that are too high for your liking, then increase fan speed.

Hi RadiatingLight,

Thanks for the prompt response, so its fine to keep it in silent mode determined by the liquid temp then? or should i switch it to cpu temp instead? or either way is fine?

Regarding the fan speed I don't really see myself OC'ing ever, so does that mean I can just keep it in silent mode as well? 

My last question would be are my temps normal or are they a bit high? I feel as if they're a bit high 

Thanks!

Kyle

11 minutes ago, Kyle Villegas said:

Hi RadiatingLight,

Thanks for the prompt response, so its fine to keep it in silent mode determined by the liquid temp then? or should i switch it to cpu temp instead? or either way is fine?

Regarding the fan speed I don't really see myself OC'ing ever, so does that mean I can just keep it in silent mode as well? 

My last question would be are my temps normal or are they a bit high? I feel as if they're a bit high 

Thanks!

Kyle

Depending on your CPU, those are totally normal temps.

if you don't see yourself OC'ing, you can totally just keep it on silent mode.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

10 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Depending on your CPU, those are totally normal temps.

if you don't see yourself OC'ing, you can totally just keep it on silent mode.

Cool! I'll keep it as it is then on the default, thanks man!