quad monitor mount

BDunkz

hi guys,

i'm going to be using 3 Dell - U2414H 23.8" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor so i need some way to mount them to my desk because of 2 things, 1 my desk isn't big enough for these 3 monitors and 2 i accidentally bought them without stands. so what i'm looking for is a good 3 monitor stand (pahaps 4, one on top as well) that is ether mounted to my desk via a clamp or mounted to the wall,

please help, all thanks in advance,

BDunkz 

We have these triple monitor stands at my job, they are very well made. I don't know if it will fit your monitors, but maybe browse their site? all their products are good imo, we use also their single monitor arms with some 20+pound touch screens no problem. The only failure i ever had was one that was mounted straight into drywall, not a stud, and we were trying to stick a behemoth all in one on it. Guess how we found out it wasn't in a stud?

1 minute ago, zxsq said:

We have these triple monitor stands at my job, they are very well made. I don't know if it will fit your monitors, but maybe browse their site? all their products are good imo, we use also their single monitor arms with some 20+pound touch screens no problem. The only failure i ever had was one that was mounted straight into drywall, not a stud, and we were trying to stick a behemoth all in one on it. Guess how we found out it wasn't in a stud?

this one wont work because it takes <12" and my monitors are 24"

oh well, good luck w/ your search. maybe try 3 seperate wall mounts? That might be the most flexible, but thats a lot of holes in the wall.

Shopeasylcd or something like that. 

They have a quad mount 2+2 or 3+1 which is what I'm using with my 4 24" monitors. They are also very cheap but shipping isn't. Got both of my triple monitor mounts for 65-70 bucks each. Believe they are on sale right now. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz