Need help with air flow

Reetonzzz

Can anyone help me with my air presure, I heard that it is best to have a possitive air presure but I dont know how I'm going to get it.

Thats what I was going to do put I will have more exhaust fans than intake. I'm not sure if the radiator fans count as actually exhaust fans.

it barely matters 

what you should be worried about is airflow inside your case, you dont want dead spots where hot air just piles up. 

or just leave case side panel open .. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 minutes ago, Reetonzzz said:

Can anyone help me with my air presure, I heard that it is best to have a possitive air presure but I dont know how I'm going to get it.

Thats what I was going to do put I will have more exhaust fans than intake. I'm not sure if the radiator fans count as actually exhaust fans.

Set the radiator as intake in the front of the case. Then check the GPU temps.

3 minutes ago, Reetonzzz said:

People prefere positive air pressure as it helps with dust management. To me that looks fine but if you want a neutral pressure then scrap the rear fan and just have the two on the front and top. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Just now, fixitnow said:

People prefere positive air pressure as it helps with dust management. To me that looks fine but if you want a neutral pressure then scrap the rear fan and just have the two on the front and top. 

Well my case is the fractel design arc midi r2 so it has good dust filters so not much dust gets in at the moment but what themctipers said about dead spots would my gpu fans disapate any air from tose spots since the case isn't the bigest so I imagin all the areas are covered.

Its a bad drawing but it may help. 

79cwR5V.png

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

If you want to keep the radiator up top that is fine, but I would put it in the front so cold air is getting pulled directly across it. In your system to great positive air flow, just get some HAF (High Air Flow) fans for the front and SP fans (Static Pressure) on the radiator. You will get more air coming in then going out, and then better overall air being pushed through your fin rads.

I would rather agree on what we share, than fight on what we don't. - Myself

FULL PC SPECS ON PROFILE https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/454099-thinkfreely/

20 minutes ago, Thinkfreely said:

If you want to keep the radiator up top that is fine, but I would put it in the front so cold air is getting pulled directly across it. In your system to great positive air flow, just get some HAF (High Air Flow) fans for the front and SP fans (Static Pressure) on the radiator. You will get more air coming in then going out, and then better overall air being pushed through your fin rads.

I think I will put the radiator at the front since it is and AIO for my cpu it will allow that to be cooler and then I can have the air being exhausted out the top.I just saw a Bitwit video of him lowering his cpu temps by 10 degrees by having the radiator at the front rather than the top.

this site is a religious cult that worships the gods of positive pressure but it's not like your genitals will fall off if you have 3 exhaust fans