propellor on your back that allows you to run a 4 minute mile?

Legolessed

i saw this article and it got me thinking? if I was half my weight but had the same muscle mass, would i run faster. I could always artificially do this with edf's. What if i used edf's to change my 120 pound body weight to 60 pounds but i had the exact same muscle mass. Would it be like astronauts on the moon, or the ultimate sprinter? would halfing your weight make a larger effect than giving you a forward boost with edf's? would the forward boost feel like running down a hill? what if you did a little of both like in the article, but stronger? 

I was lowkey really hoping you were asking if you could put a propellor on your back to run faster. I was so excited to answer.

I mean realistically, if you're 120lbs and you cut your body down to 60lbs you would probably die. At 120lbs I doubt you have 60lbs of excess weight you can lose. At a certain point below probably like 100lbs your body would start literally eating itself to survive, and your organs would eventually just fuck you off and hit the hay.

Theoretically? I would say you'd just me a jacked little 60 pound man.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I don't know, but my guess is probably not, becasue speed and balance/agility and strength/muscle mass aren't always the same thing. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.