Dell UP3017 replacement parts?

Menas

I picked up a cheap DELL Ultrasharp 3017 at an auction the other day, and when turning it on you can see the screen display panel is cracked. I can make money back selling it for parts online, but I'd like to see if I can fix it. Has anyone here fixed one of these before? Or at least does anyone know where I can find replacement panels? My web searching hasn't been very fruitful. 

the panel is probably 70-80% of the price of one of these.

you can probably fix it with a cheaper "alternative" panel, but that tanks the value down as well, either way its not worth the effort of fixing, nor is it likely anyone's gonna give any sort of decent money for a "parts" monitor.

quite simply put, this monitor is a very niche product, and the people who need it to its fullest wont bother with shoddy repairs, and the people who dont, have much lower budget options than what you can practically fix this thing for.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

the panel is probably 70-80% of the price of one of these.

you can probably fix it with a cheaper "alternative" panel, but that tanks the value down as well, either way its not worth the effort of fixing, nor is it likely anyone's gonna give any sort of decent money for a "parts" monitor.

quite simply put, this monitor is a very niche product, and the people who need it to its fullest wont bother with shoddy repairs, and the people who dont, have much lower budget options than what you can practically fix this thing for.

That's what my searches were leading me to believe. Luckily I didn't have much in it. Thanks.