Looking to Upgrade the Fans on my Hyper 212 Evo

Hammerhead13

I am Looking to Upgrade the Fans on my Hyper 212 Evo. I want something that will push more air yet be a little Quieter. I would like to get my Temps as Low as Possible running Air Cooling. I did notice the Cooler Master JetFlo have Higher CFM at the Same dB Levels and their Supposed Design shows that it pushes the Air toward the Center which Im wondering if it would Cool the Heat Sync Better. I am Currently using 2 Fans and want it to be a Push/Pull. Im running it a i7-4790 in a Cooler Master HAF Xb Evo so I have a lot of Room in the Case. I also want to Replace the Case Fans down the Line with some Good RGB ones. Any Suggestions Appreciated. 

Basically im at 34C at IDLE and when i ran AIDA64 and Put 100% Synthetic Load it got up to 58C. My Stock Cooler that I was using from my G3528 was giving me 45C at Idle and under a little Load it would go to upper 60s. I never Ran Aida on it since I new it would Reach Levels i was not Comfortable with. I want to cool my CPU as Low as I can with Air But dont want to buy a $100 Cooler. As Far as the RGB its only going to be the Front Case Fans so as i do want good case Cooling those are a different Topic.

On 6/21/2017 at 10:47 AM, Hammerhead13 said:

Basically im at 34C at IDLE and when i ran AIDA64 and Put 100% Synthetic Load it got up to 58C. My Stock Cooler that I was using from my G3528 was giving me 45C at Idle and under a little Load it would go to upper 60s. I never Ran Aida on it since I new it would Reach Levels i was not Comfortable with. I want to cool my CPU as Low as I can with Air But dont want to buy a $100 Cooler. As Far as the RGB its only going to be the Front Case Fans so as i do want good case Cooling those are a different Topic.

Those are low temps. You're fine up to 80-90c at load. The reason why the G3258 ran at such low temps with the stock cooler is because it comes with a copper core stock cooler for oc'ing that traditionally came with i5/i7's and not the smaller cooler that normally comes with pentiums and celerons. 

You don't need a more powerful fan. Have you tried lowering your fan speeds for less noise?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.