ISO?

SquirtleSquad444

This is annoying. I'll just grab the links from the support chat myself and post them. 

4 hours ago, SquirtleSquad444 said:

I have virtualbox on windows 10 and have some vms. But I want windows xp, vista, and 7 vms. But idk if any of the isos that come up are safe to download. Can you guys provide any methods or links for me? Thanks!

Which versions of each are you looking for in particular or does it not matter? 

3 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

Holy Shit don't make 4 separate posts in a row, use the MULTI-Quote feature and if you are going to say someone posts "false information" then EXPLAIN how it's false because I for one have not seen a method for legally obtaining them.

Maybe you should do as @M.Yurizaki has done for example, "As far as I know", for future reference instead of jumping to conclusions too quickly. 

4 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

Which versions of each are you looking for in particular or does it not matter? 

XP any version 64 bit, Vista Home Premium 64 bit, Vista Ultimate, 7 Pro, and 7 Ultimate

3 hours ago, SquirtleSquad444 said:

XP any version 64 bit, Vista Home Premium 64 bit, Vista Ultimate, 7 Pro, and 7 Ultimate

Will be a minute sorry. Usually I'm able to post a direct link but they really hid them since the fix. 

Just now, NCIX Lampy said:

Will be a minute sorry. Usually I'm able to post a direct link but they really hid them since the fix. 

completley fine, take your time

Wow............ 

They won't give me download links for XP and Vista because "they're legacy". 

With that said I'll try the old method, there might be a way, but no promises. I'm surprised. This is exactly how I got my copies of Vista and 7 ISOs not too long ago as well. I don't get why they removed the download links. Yeah, it's unsupported, but still having the download links would have been great. 

Honestly it's still probably possible to get it from their servers, but I don't have the links to them anymore. Once I got the ISO files I no longer needed to after them anymore. 

My best advice that I could give would be to find some other very very very trust worthy service/individual, or try reddit. I would actually recommend staying away from reddit, but if worst comes to worst, it is an option. 

1 minute ago, NCIX Lampy said:

Honestly it's still probably possible to get it from their servers, but I don't have the links to them anymore. Once I got the ISO files I no longer needed to after them anymore. 

My best advice that I could give would be to find some other very very very trust worthy service/individual, or try reddit. I would actually recommend staying away from reddit, but if worst comes to worst, it is an option. 

Ok thanks! you tried your best and thats all that matters. i appreciate your efforts and getting me win7. Have a good day 

4 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

you can get 7 from Microsofts servers (easiest way is a program called Windows Iso Downloader, but to be legal you NEED a key to use it past 30 days, Vista and XP are long gone from legitimate LEGAL methods of obtaining clean iso's, not to say they aren't out there, but they probably aren't in the forms we are allowed to discuss per site rules, REMEMBER discussing cracked software and where to get it is against forum rules.

4 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

As far as I know, Microsoft (or anyone else) doesn't officially offer Windows XP or Vista ISOs to the public. Windows 7 can be obtained from Microsoft but you need a product key first (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7)

Otherwise you're going to have to take a gamble somewhere else.

My bad. It appears they've removed it fairly recently. But that is how I got over 17 GB in size of their ISOs. I've made a note for future reference. 

23 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

My bad. It appears they've removed it fairly recently. But that is how I got over 17 GB in size of their ISOs. I've made a note for future reference. 

My understanding was they removed XP and Vista from there downloads last year sometime, I seam to recall reading or hearing it somewhere but I can't find any news articles that reference when it was. I think (not sure) that they do it when an OS reaches it's EoL (end of life), IF that is the case then Vista was killed off in March this year and XP in like August last year.

5 hours ago, NCIX Lampy said:

I was in the middle of the download, and it said this download does not exist anymore

I was in the middle of the download, and it said this download does not exist anymore

Oh. Looks like you'll need your own link then. 

Just ask Microsoft live chat support for a Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate ISO and they'll give you a new download link with a fresh timer. I think it just timed out. 

Just ask Microsoft live chat support for a Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate ISO and they'll give you a new download link with a fresh timer. I think it just timed out. 

ok thanks

can you send me a link to the chat

Do you use the virtual assistant or live chat because i can't get into live chat

You use the virtual assistant to get into the live chat. 

You enter something like "I need to download a Windows 7 ISO"

7 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

You use the virtual assistant to get into the live chat. 

You enter something like "I need to download a Windows 7 ISO"

whenever i click live chat, it reloads the page and keeps looping

whenever i click live chat, it reloads the page and keeps looping

Try restarting Chrome