Looking for case fans for a Corsair Vengeance C70

Hey folks,

I'm looking for options for case fans for my Corsair Vengeance C70, what case fans do you recommend?.

Thanks in advance.

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

1 minute ago, IlDuceSaint said:

Hey folks,

I'm looking for options for case fans for my Corsair Vengeance C70, what case fans do you recommend?.

Thanks in advance.

i have the samewe case and i use af 120 quiet edition 

4 minutes ago, shooter2749 said:

i have the samewe case and i use af 120 quiet edition 

i look them in google, what's the difference between low noise and high pressure?

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

7 hours ago, IlDuceSaint said:

i look them in google, what's the difference between low noise and high pressure?

If you mean the Quiet and Performance Editions, the Performance Editions are loud and not worth getting and the Quiet Editions are alright. 

What are your specs and what's the reason behind buying new fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

10 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

If you mean the Quiet and Performance Editions, the Performance Editions are loud and not worth getting and the Quiet Editions are alright. 

What are your specs and what's the reason behind buying new fans?

You can look at my specs in my signature, and i'm looking for more case fans so i can add 2 fans at the top as exhausts, and overall to make more quieter my PC.

3 hours ago, IlDuceSaint said:

You can look at my specs in my signature, and i'm looking for more case fans so i can add 2 fans at the top as exhausts, and overall to make more quieter my PC.

Adding fans won't make the system any quieter unless you're doing something about the components that are too loud. 

What's being too loud?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

9 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Adding fans won't make the system any quieter unless you're doing something about the components that are too loud. 

What's being too loud?

i'm thinking of replacing the ones that the case already have, i have read that noctua fans are quieter and perform better, if this is false then i'm not changing anything.

1 hour ago, IlDuceSaint said:

i'm thinking of replacing the ones that the case already have, i have read that noctua fans are quieter and perform better, if this is false then i'm not changing anything.

What are you currently using and what speed are you running them at?

On 6/19/2017 at 2:27 AM, WoodenMarker said:

What are you currently using and what speed are you running them at?

sorry for the late response, I'm using stock case fans, with default speed.

Just now, IlDuceSaint said:

sorry for the late response, I'm using stock case fans, with default speed.

There's no default speed unless you mean you're just running them at 100%.

On 6/23/2017 at 5:54 PM, WoodenMarker said:

There's no default speed unless you mean you're just running them at 100%.

well i mean by default that i haven't change any case fan settings, according to speedfan the fans are at:

Fan1: 930-1000 RPM

Fan2: 830-880 RPM

Fan3: 0 RPM

Fan4: 815-860 RPM

Fan5: 0 RPM

This is with PC at idle, well and the 0 means that i dont have other fans connected

3 hours ago, IlDuceSaint said:

well i mean by default that i haven't change any case fan settings, according to speedfan the fans are at:

Fan1: 930-1000 RPM

Fan2: 830-880 RPM

Fan3: 0 RPM

Fan4: 815-860 RPM

Fan5: 0 RPM

This is with PC at idle, well and the 0 means that i dont have other fans connected

If you're plugging them into the motherboard, the default settings will vary between different motherboards. 

You should try setting the fans to the Quiet or Silent preset in the motherboard settings. 

What fans are you using?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2017 at 10:18 PM, WoodenMarker said:

If you're plugging them into the motherboard, the default settings will vary between different motherboards. 

You should try setting the fans to the Quiet or Silent preset in the motherboard settings. 

What fans are you using?

I'm using the fans that the case has, as mentioned previously.

22 hours ago, IlDuceSaint said:

I'm using the fans that the case has, as mentioned previously.

Oh, my mistake for not noticing.

Did using the Quiet or Silent preset make a difference?

Where are you shopping? Budget?