RX 580 vs. 1060 6gb

Hi guys, so I am building my first PC and I have some doubts. At first I was going to go with a i5 7600 and a 1060 6gb. But now I am more leaning to AMD's side because of the "new" Ryzen 5 1600 and it's better for me, at least I think because I do multitasking, streaming and light video editing. Then I started to wonder is 580(8 gb) better over the 1060. All the videos I saw, difference between them are small and I don't know which one to pick. Side note Il be taking 16 gb's of RAM. So I just need help to pick which one of the two, which one fits the Ryzen 5 1600 and should I even take Ryzen, maybe i5 is still better, anyhow thank you regards.

(Edit) - What is going on with the price of rx 480's they are about 600-700 $?

ryzen 1600 is better than an i5 7600 in every way, for GPU, rx580/480 is a bit better than a 1060 but due to cryptomining, they are hard to find, i suggest you try to find a rx480/580 or get a used 980ti. 

Considering its impossible to find a RX 580. Go with the 1060. But if you do happen to find one, compare the different exclusives, and technologies. 

You can't buy rx 580 right now due to no stock worldwide

CPU: Ryzen 2 2700@ 4.0Ghz    Mobo: Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi    Cooler: EVGA CLC 240    GPU: GTX1080 FTW DT @ 2113Mhz   PSU: EVGA 750W P2   

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C   Displays: 34" LG34UC79G, 24" Dell

So you are saying that if I finde a rx 480/580 I buy it and if not go 1060. And the processor is simply better.

currently there is a shortage of RX 580s and 570 due to coin mining craze deja vu again.

for multi tasking, streaming and video editing

the R5 1600 will be the perfect CPU

the i5 is overpriced and falls flat in handling multiple tasks except only gaming.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.