Razer Kraken Pro audio bleed/crosstalk

Hi there folks! I'm having an issue as written in the title and hope I'm posting this in the correct section.

Specs:
Motherboard: MSI Z97M
Audio Driver: Realtek HD Audio Manager (current ver. 6.0.1.8010 but tried multiple)

Issue:
I recently lost patience with my headset. It keeps playing/bleeding headphone audio (music, game sound and other people's voice) through the mic.
Echo cancellation usually did the trick but every now and then it would stop (usually after unplugging them) and bleed audio until reboot or would just stopped by itself.

What I've attempted to fix it:
1. "Listen to this device" is 100% off. Tried multiple versions of Realtek Drivers and whatever Windows downloaded. No luck.
I have also tried following Razer's guide regarding Kraken issues but they're just basics and didn't help.

2. I bought a new splitter, seemed to be a common issue with the splitter that comes with them in the box but no luck. I assumed that the cheap splitter I got was either also broken or it wasn't splitter's fault at all.

3. I bought a mini usb sound card. I bought a wrong one because it still required a splitter. Still experienced audio bleeding/crosstalk.

4. Tried different headphones with both splitters. Both bled audio into the mic which made me think its the splitters. Then I tried audio from other headphones and mic from Krakens and vice versa. No audio bleeding in both cases. This made me very confused.

5. I plugged in normal (without mic) earphones into the front panel and Krakens through a splitter into the mic at the front panel. Also tried it with the rear panel. Both cases showed zero audio bleed. Same result with the other splitter.

6. I tried both splitters and headphones on a laptop (no discord, will try later). Krakens showed audio bleed/crosstalk but not the other ones.

7. Took apart Krakens. There seemed to be a wire slightly torn. Soldered it back together and covered it in isolation tape. No change when I re did the previous steps.

8. There is also this "Direct Audio Power" on this mobo. Originally tested it while it was off but there was no change when I turned it on and re did the steps.

Conclusion:
I have no idea what is wrong anymore. I've yet to try my headphones on a different PC & different (proper) headphones on my PC. Perhaps a good quality splitter as well.
Seems to be an issue where the splitter/PC is using headphones to output and receive audio.
I'm at the stage where I want to toss them into the bin and buy something else.

I'm open to any suggestions, willing to post pictures of my opened up Krakens and pretty much try anything at this stage as they are out of warrenty. :/ 

Thanks.

I had the same issue on my Sennheiser game zero's, all I did was turn the mic down to 95% volume through the GeForce experience panel, also I made my mic less sensitive in non-push to talk applications and I never saw the issue again.

9 hours ago, josh22920killer said:

I had the same issue on my Sennheiser game zero's, all I did was turn the mic down to 95% volume through the GeForce experience panel, also I made my mic less sensitive in non-push to talk applications and I never saw the issue again.

Thanks for replying! I've tried that before the the moment I turn it down a bit, it is very quiet.