Overwatch isn't good game for competetive.

Gameborn
  • 5 months later...

I think the problem with overwatch (3.7k 700hours) is that there are too many none skilled actions that can Le out skilled actions

if your a mcree and you make the most insane flick shots into blinking tracer no doubt that's an insane amount of skill yes ? To be undone by mercy pressing E 

or a genji nailing shuricans dashing in and out to be removed from the game by a fat monkey with auto aim 

a widow nailing headshots with a great amount of skill compared to a stupid junk rat spazzing grenades blindly over a wall 

symerta ?! We shall say no more 

pro overwatch is different that's 6 people working as a team 

ow comp solo que ur fighting against ur whole team and the enemy 

at least with csgo, a headshot is a head shot your dead no questions asked it's all about who has the better aim and outplaying people 

in ow it's just no right to have so much veriance in skill needed for the same result 

a team of all no skill heros could wreck there way to masters no questions asked 

junk 

torb 

mercy 

Winston 

sym 

moira 

lucio ect plus one or 2 normal heros

chuck that in a death ball and roll every match with no skill 

the game is too acesable to none skilled players for it to be competitive outside of the pro scean because a widow or mcree hitting heads should be rewarded a lot more than a brain dead symetra left click and jumping 

rant over 

ps I do love overwatch but sometimes it just pisses me off

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper